(Article changed on September 10, 2013 at 12:09)
United Nations Grunge Emblem - Sepia by Free Grunge Textures - www.freestock.ca
Though I am not a member of the Democratic Socialists of America, which is the largest socialist organization in the USA, I agree with the official statements of the DSA's National Political Committee regarding:
1. U.S. Action against Syria
2. Immigration Reform
3. Fight against racism
4. Obama's punishment against whistle blowers
5. Marriage Equality
6. Voting Rights Act and the shameless efforts of voting suppression
7. Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Rights
8. Cancellation of the Sequester to create jobs
9. Statement on Israel-Palestine
10. Concern about gerrymandered redistricting of the House of Representatives in many states.
11. Big money in politics
12. Its efforts to resist the immediate blackmail of the "Fiscal Cliff," the illegitimate offspring of the "Deficit Crisis" mania
13. Its defense of the rights of the working poor and of the Employee Free Choice Act.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).