This piece was reprinted by OpEdNews with permission or license. It may not be reproduced in any form without permission or license from the source.
Democrats have shocked the world by managing to spectacularly under-perform against a president who has failed the nation by virtually every metric after years of mass media stories claiming he is literally a secret agent for a hostile foreign government.
As of this writing, the election is still too close to call, and Trump could still end up winning. This should never have been close, and it should prompt some serious soul-searching for the party. Obviously some drastic changes need to be made, because what they are doing clearly is not working.
So with that in mind, here are the key lessons we can expect Democrats to take away from their terrible 2020 performance:
3. Should have run a more right wing candidate.
5. Should have given more money to the Lincoln Project.
6. This is still Susan Sarandon's fault.
7. Get Pelosi to say "Wakanda forever!" at the next State of the Union address.
8. Bernie Sanders: secretly Russian?? Demand investigation by Special Counsel.
9. Demand more internet censorship. Threaten antitrust cases if necessary.
11. Was there a Green Party candidate this year? Find out. If yes, they're Russian.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).