1. Universal automatic voter registration, with transparent voter rolls.
2. Four-day national holiday for voting.
3. No photo ID for voting.
4. Ample voting stations everywhere
5. Universal hand-counted paper ballots.
6. End the Electoral College.
7. End gerrymandering.
8. No corporate money in campaigns.
Next Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Joan Brunwasser is a co-founder of Citizens for Election Reform (CER) which since 2005 existed for the sole purpose of raising the public awareness of the critical need for election reform. Our goal: to restore fair, accurate, transparent, secure elections where votes are cast in private and counted in public. Because the problems with electronic (computerized) voting systems include a lack of (more...)
Series: "Bernie Sanders"
Total Views for the Series: 86757
Series: "Donald Trump"
Total Views for the Series: 13999