Thanks for agreeing to participate in this poll Pennsylvania voters for Zogby International.
1. Are you registered to vote in the Pennsylvania?
1. Yes 2. No 3. Not sure
2. How likely are you to vote in national elections?
1. Very likely 2. Somewhat likely 3. Not likely 4. Not sure
3. In the 2004 presidential election, the candidates were Democrat John Kerry, Republican George W. Bush, and Independent Ralph Nader. For whom did you vote?
1. Kerry 2. Bush 3. Nader 4. Someone else 6. Not sure
4. In which party are you either registered to vote or do you consider yourself to be a member of Democrat, Republican, independent/minor party, or Libertarian?
1. Democrat 2. Republican 3. Independent/minor 4. Libertarian 5. Green 6. Not sure
5. If the election for US Senate were held today and the candidates were Republican Rick Santorum and Democrat Chuck Pennacchio, for whom would you vote?
1. Santorum 2. Pennacchio 3. Someone else 4. Not sure
6. If the election for US Senate were held today and the candidates were Republican Rick Santorum and Democrat Alan Sandals, for whom would you vote?
1. Santorum 2. Sandals 3. Someone else 4. Not sure
7. If the election for US Senate were held today and the candidates were Republican Rick Santorum and Democrat Bob Casey, Jr., for whom would you vote?
1. Santorum 2. Casey 3. Someone else 4. Not sure
8. Following are the positions of the candidates for US Senate on various issues.
Next Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).
Rob Kall is an award winning journalist, inventor, software architect,
connector and visionary. His work and his writing have been featured in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, CNN, ABC, the HuffingtonPost, Success, Discover and other media.
Check out his platform at RobKall.com
He is the author of The Bottom-up Revolution; Mastering the Emerging World of Connectivity
He's given talks and workshops to Fortune
500 execs and national medical and psychological organizations, and pioneered
first-of-their-kind conferences in Positive Psychology, Brain Science and
Story. He hosts some of the world's smartest, most interesting and powerful
people on his Bottom Up Radio Show,
and founded and publishes one of the top Google- ranked progressive news and
opinion sites, OpEdNews.com
more detailed bio:
Rob Kall has spent his adult life as an awakener and empowerer-- first in the field of biofeedback, inventing products, developing software and a music recording label, MuPsych, within the company he founded in 1978-- Futurehealth, and founding, organizing and running 3 conferences: Winter Brain, on Neurofeedback and consciousness, Optimal Functioning and Positive Psychology (a pioneer in the field of Positive Psychology, first presenting workshops on it in 1985) and Storycon Summit Meeting on the Art Science and Application of Story-- each the first of their kind. Then, when he found the process of raising people's consciousness and empowering them to take more control of their lives one person at a time was too slow, he founded Opednews.com-- which has been the top search result on Google for the terms liberal news and progressive opinion for several years. Rob began his Bottom-up Radio show, broadcast on WNJC 1360 AM to Metro Philly, also available on iTunes, covering the transition of our culture, business and world from predominantly Top-down (hierarchical, centralized, authoritarian, patriarchal, big) to bottom-up (egalitarian, local, interdependent, grassroots, archetypal feminine and small.) Recent long-term projects include a book, Bottom-up-- The Connection Revolution, debillionairizing the planet and the Psychopathy Defense and Optimization (more...)