1. US armed forces are the service for money, a contractual organization, so per the policy of non- discrimination women should be able to join that organization in any function, same as men. On the other hand, does that mean that in case of military draft women will be drafted too now?
2. Although obviously medical screening will be implemented, first stage of pregnancy could take place while a female is in combat. In case of injury which could result in termination of such pregnancy could a woman be charged with reckless endangerment of the child?
4. Will the military command form special all - female units?
5. In case of unlikely but possible situations when soldiers are taken as POWs are POW women to be treated the same as men and did the US sign any of such conventions?
6. Will the armed female personnel be assigned as a convoy for the military prisons?
7. Will the training be adjusted for women in such a way so that not to jeopardize a possible child- bearing?
8. How about the in- unit things, like Code Red. Will there be special implications if such measures are applied to women?
9. This is not a secret that US male personnel in other countries enjoy company of certain women of old professions. Will the command consider that female personnel is up to similar privileges?
10. Is it possible that Pentagon will redefne the definition of combat and will include the droning as a combat, so that women- pilots sitting in special rooms will be considered as taking part in combat?
11. How about a special psychological training which is supposed to weaken the female instincts of care and compassion, so that a female soldier should be able to destroy, burn, kill and abuse if necessary without remorse. As an example the woman should be able to hit a person with the rifle butt with the same force as a man, right?
12. Will the army be responsible for the PTSD- related child abuse by women returning from their tours or it will require women to sign a waiver?
13. How about abortions, contraceptives and special women-related medicines- will the army medical take care of those?
14. How about women getting married with service- men and having a family in the combat unit?
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).