Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Reddit Tell A Friend Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites

Where Does Money Come From, Who Controls It and How?

By       Message Daniel Geery       (Page 1 of 1 pages)     Permalink    (# of views)   24 comments

Related Topic(s): ; , Add Tags
Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 3   Supported 3   Valuable 3

I start with my last comment, slightly edited, from a video I linked to recently, that I had a few doubts about but that tracked well for me overall, "Where did the Rothschilds Go?" click here I was astounded to see so many comments on this, expanding on the topic, informing me greatly, and for the most part agreeing with the video.

My last comment from that post: "" The point from this and many other sources I've been looking at show that it is the Rothschilds who began what we know as current banking, which has taken over the control of producing money or not (creating inflation or deflation, and the consequent bubbles and busts that generate $$$ for those running the show), with money coming from either winning or losing sides of a war (and almost certainly including World War II, on both sides), controlling interest rates, etc.

"They" being banksters and defense contractors, fossil fuel companies, etc. (the latter being subsidized by trillions of dollars). Of course they can't control the whole show completely-- though in this manner the banks are guaranteed interest back on their investments, because that interest comes from public taxes, here and around the world. This is why regime change comes to those countries which attempt to use other forms of currency besides US dollars (Venezuela is but one example I've been reading about lately). There are many people involved but they all respond to money as if it were the direct voice of God. At least that is how I see it, in highly summarized form. I'm sad to hear that even to myself I sound a bit like Alex Jones!"

I realize I am now posting a video by a Utahn who I have long considered seriously misguided on many or even most topics, along with two folks he interviews who say some questionable things. But I trust OEN readers are more than bright enough to separate the wheat from the relatively minor chaff here. It is about a book I have not read, but have read much about, The Creature from Jekyll Island. The book has been lauded by many and is about the so-called Federal Reserve Bank, with underpinnings to most of the world's money supply, controlled by (though we can't be sure of all the names) private individuals, who are utterly detached from and certainly unelected by the American people.

The amount of control that this outfit has over so much of the world is astounding. But I'll leave it to Glen to explain "the business" in fuller detail (as I now realize others have largely done on OEN already).

I've found sites that claim GB was fired from FOX News for this particular program, though he claims it was because he spoke so much about God. I don't know the veracity of either claim, though I suspect the former.

Must Read 3   Supported 3   Valuable 3

In my run for U.S. Senate against Utah's Orrin Hatch, I posted many progressive ideas and principles that I internalized over the years. I'm leaving that site up indefinitely, since it describes what I believe most members of our species truly (more...)

Share on Google Plus Submit to Twitter Add this Page to Facebook! Share on LinkedIn Pin It! Add this Page to Fark! Submit to Reddit Submit to Stumble Upon Share Author on Social Media   Go To Commenting

Related Topic(s): ; , Add Tags

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11'...YourNewsWire.com

Why have kids?

The Foundation of Religion Fractured, shaky, and exposed

Military Coup Has Taken Over the U.S. A., Without a Single Shot Fired

Comments

Susan Lee Schwartz

(Member since Oct 25, 2009), 20 fans, 16 articles, 3443 quicklinks, 6167 comments, 1 diaries

The Fed is a private bank is no surprise to me.

Years ago, I watched films that talked about the Federal Bank, and explained that the central bank was privately owned. The Zeitgeist films -- The Movie is a 2007 film by Peter Joseph --presenting a number of conspiracy theories.

This link discusses part III of the Zetigeist films and addresses the 'research' and the 'facts'/

The author Edward L Winston says :How do these people know? If they know, why not more people? Well, I decided to look into it myself. I realize that most people who promote this film say "I did research, I know it's true", well if that was the case, Parts I and II wouldn't have been proven false. As I did in part I, I will go through the video as it talks, that is I will take a transcription and discuss it point by point in that manner, anything from the movie appears in green to make it easy to follow."

Submitted on Saturday, Jun 2, 2018 at 7:20:08 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

David Watts

(Member since Jan 31, 2008), 9 fans, 10 articles, 20 quicklinks, 1037 comments, 26 diaries

Reply to Susan Lee Schwartz:   New Content

Thank you Susan. I hope to make it a point to watch the videos.

Submitted on Saturday, Jun 2, 2018 at 8:41:38 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Susan Lee Schwartz

I know how you look for truth and facts.

To me, the real story of dark money is in the mega- trillions that the wealthy elite have stashed in LLCs. The Paradise Papers: The True Story Behind The Secret Nine-Month Investigation (HBO) - YouTube

With the publication of the Paradise Papers--an extensive leak of documents primarily from a Bermudan law firm by the I.C.J.U400 reporters from around the world, spent much of this year sifting through some of the more than 13 million files.

The datathe journalists released in the Paradise Papers tell the REALITY of the dark money undoing us all, as the banksters and the oligarchs and criminals who own the world's wealth, look to stash it.

I was stunned whenI first heard it on Vice news,and astonished when it never reached the people.

Truth evaporates with this kind of $$$!

Last year, the release of the Panama Papers caused a huge sensation across the globe, exposing a hidden world of wealth held offshore. The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists brought together hundreds of reporters from around the world to examine the millions of documents that were leaked to two reporters at the German newspaper Suddeutsche Zeitung. For their work, the I.C.I.J. won the Pulitzer Prize for explanatory reporting .

Scouring the Paradise Papers, With the Help of Almost 400 New Friends: "Thanks to a series of massive data leaksf rom tax havens, the lid has been lifted. The files of HSBC's Swiss bank, the Panama Papersand most recently the Paradise Papers have exposed in great factual detail the offshore machinations of the world's wealthiest individuals and corporations....Looking through millions of documents in search of stories is no easy task, and it led us down plenty of rabbit holes that ended up nowhere."

But, "Some of the best stories, came courtesy of our partners. The I.C.I.J. reporter Sasha Chavkin spent months poring through the files to spot that connection.

Breaking Bad to the Paradise Papers: all you need to know about money laundering

Thomas Frank writes Why have we built a paradise for offshore billionaires? I think, to answer this, it helps to grasp the differencebetween tax avoidance and tax evading.

The information about shadow banking presented by the Paradise Papers is big news, but the real story is the return of impeachable journalism" real news at a time when the forces that need to sow lies and confusion are led by a President who says: it's disgusting the way the press can say anything they want." Compare that to the words of another president, Thomas Jefferson , who says "What journalists want to do is to present the facts, the observable reality, without which no clear decisions can be made."

As to the 'truth' about Glen Beck as an impeachable journalist? The Federal Bank? Zeitgeist? and let's not forget the Rothschild Zionists?...so much to think about.

Submitted on Saturday, Jun 2, 2018 at 8:28:51 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

David Watts

I started to watch the video and will finish later. It looks to be really good.

I have had the book The Creature from Jekyll Island for a number of years. I started it but never finished which makes me mad. One thing I remember that was interesting was in the preface or introduction by G. Edward Griffin he recommended to start reading the book by reading the summaries of each chapter that was at the end of each chapter.

I referenced this book in your article Where did the Rothschilds Go? You talk about where does money come from. One primary way that I remember from my degree in economics is Fractional Reserve Banking. Simply, what that is is a bank takes in deposits and then is allowed to lend it out many times over because banks are only required to keep a small proportion of the deposits on hand. I found something G. Edward Griffin said that explains it well:

A bank collects interest on loans they make. Also, because of fractional reserve banking they can loan out a lot more money than was deposited on which they also collect interest. E.g., Let us assume that the bank is not fully loaned up, as they call it, and has an average of only eight dollars in magic-money loans for every one dollar on deposit. In that case, it will collect 6.5% interest on all eight of those dollars. That means, based on each dollar placed on deposit, the bank will collect 52% in interest.

Voila! For every deposit made the bank creates new money with a few keystrokes. Magic money...

A GREAT(!) 47 minute video that is very easy to watch with a lot to learn is "Money as Debt."

Money as Debt - Full Documentary

.youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8.

Submitted on Saturday, Jun 2, 2018 at 9:11:09 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Susan Lee Schwartz

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Thank you for this. What a great video. My husband and I are watching it together, but are stopping to eat dinner.

I Love the opening. I know that the Paradise papers vanished because the truth was there, and 'they' would not allow it to reach the people.

Years and years ago I read Taylor Caldwell's "The Captains and the Kings" and she knew the truth. She also knew the truth about the "death merchants". So wise, way back at the beginning of the 20th century.

Submitted on Saturday, Jun 2, 2018 at 10:17:51 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

David Watts

Reply to Susan Lee Schwartz:   New Content

Susan, and Daniel too, another great video is The Money Masters. I do have to warn you though ... it is 3 1/2 hours long. Buy lots of popcorn. I watched it maybe as long as ten years ago. The main thing I remember is that it was really good.

The Money Masters ~ Full Movie

.youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 11:56:20 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndent

Leslie Johnson

(Member since Dec 9, 2014), 14 fans, 1 articles, 511 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Watched "The Rothchild Empire-The True Leaders of the Planet" on youtube yesterday..also 3 1/2 hours..VERY informative. Still don't know how to add links to my posts :(

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 1:47:26 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

IndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Leslie Johnson:   New Content

As to adding links, I usually just copy and paste the link. You can also click on the little picture of a chain link just above any comment you are writing and next to the 'U' which is for underlining.

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 6:12:37 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Leslie Johnson

(Member since Dec 9, 2014), 14 fans, 1 articles, 511 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Thanks.I'll give it my best shot..though sometimes I miss the target altogether!

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 7:38:15 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Leslie Johnson:   New Content

Fire away and hit it with your best shot...

I am betting you can do it. It is a lot easier and less depressing than watching 3 1/2 hour videos and studying the FED.

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 8:59:14 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Leslie Johnson:   New Content

I will try to work that video in sometime. And I should have the time to watch it. You watched all 3 1/2 hours. I give you a lot of credit especially in these times where nobody seems to have much time for anything anymore but things like watching tv which is pretty much a mind dumbing exercise. Wish I hadn't watched so much tv as a kid; I might be smarter now.

(I guess there can be a few good things on tv.)

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 6:43:41 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Leslie Johnson

(Member since Dec 9, 2014), 14 fans, 1 articles, 511 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Boy, does OEN keep me busy! Just watched the Paradise Papers, although I think I watched it way back when...Now for "Money as Debt"...whew...someday my house may get cleaned...thanks to everybody at OEN for the great spring of information. xoxoxox

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 5:34:46 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

David Watts

Reply to Leslie Johnson:   New Content

Leslie, if I were you I would clean the house with a spring cleaning. I mean it is still spring but just like me, wait until next spring ... or the one after that. :)

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 6:16:50 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

IndentIndentIndent

Leslie Johnson

(Member since Dec 9, 2014), 14 fans, 1 articles, 511 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

I like the way you think. After the last "Fed" film I watched, I had quite the scowl on my face. You made me smile and chuckle. Thanks.

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 7:44:43 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Leslie Johnson

(Member since Dec 9, 2014), 14 fans, 1 articles, 511 comments

Reply to Leslie Johnson:   New Content

Just watched "Money as Debt" and will end my streak of studying the Federal Reserve. I get it. I also get that it was likely the reason JFK was assassinated. The monied elite, who keep their money offshore and avoid taxes have so much power that I don't see a change ahead. Sad comment.

I started an "End the Fed" petition online a while back, having to PAY for extra exposure of it...and it garnered maybe 40 signatures before it was taken offline.....

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 7:35:37 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Susan Lee Schwartz

This just in... showing utter contempt for the people who lost everything the last time there was no accountability to rules...the Fed Makes a Risky Bet on Banks

Submitted on Sunday, Jun 3, 2018 at 3:40:41 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Em Sos

(Member since Jul 23, 2017), 3 fans, 15 articles, 1 quicklinks, 120 comments

Meyer Amschel Rothschild (Amschel Moses Bauer), 1744 - 1812:

"Give me control over a nation's money supply and I care not who makes its laws."

Surely, it's not just now we're beginning to recognize that we've been dupes all along -- about most things of consequence; dating all the way back to the "founding" 'colonialist settlement' of the nation, around the mid-17th century, and stretching even further back in time to the 'father' of modern Philosophy, Rene Descartes: cogito, ergo sum, I think, therefore I am, one hundred years or so before. It was only later, in the earlier 20th century, that Jean Paul Sartre, said "The consciousness that says 'I am' is not the consciousness that thinks", challenging the 'father's' thoughts on the subject.

In the later 20th century, Eckhart Tolle proclaimed on the subject: "When you are aware that you are thinking, that awareness is not part of that thinking. It is a different dimension of consciousness."

And as I see it, that's the difficulty presenting in changing the paradigm. How does one thoughtfully transform the self, from an individual ego, into a more universal consciousness?

Unless being a dupe is an unalterable inborn genetic trait?

Submitted on Sunday, Jun 3, 2018 at 5:35:16 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

David Watts

Reply to Em Sos:   New Content

Em, I came up with this recently. I think I think, therefore I might be. Just a different take on what Descatres said, I think...

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 11:40:23 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Kenneth Johnson

(Member since Jun 24, 2014), 18 fans, 11 articles, 8 quicklinks, 2449 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Then again...

Approximately how much net worth does one have to have in order to be regarded a legitimate thinker?

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 4:57:10 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

IndentIndentIndent

David Watts

Reply to Kenneth Johnson:   New Content

Are you saying one needs a net worth to be considered a legitimate thinker? It must be a capitalistic free enterprise thing. It seems everything, even thinking is put in money terms. But I will show them, I will not participate in their scheme. I am going to boycott by stopping to think. Wake me up when its over...

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 8:44:52 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

David Watts

"Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control theworld." attributed to Henry Kissinger

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" -- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"This Act (the Federal Reserve Act) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President (Woodrow Wilson) signs the Bill, the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalized ... The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency Bill." Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh (R-MN), Sr., 1913

"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't.Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money group...." "The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group ofpowerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power..........." "The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the WorldMoney powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately ownedFederal Reserve Bank." Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, "My Exploited Father-in-Law" 1970

". . . the increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve Banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to 45 billion dollars in 1949 went entirely to theprivate stockholders of the banks." THE SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE, by Eustace Mullins: p. 159

"The Fed is a private bank run by unelected officials who are not required to be open or accountable to "we the people."" Ron Paul (ran for President in 2008) Article "Debt and Taxes"

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit isconcentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, After breaking with the engineers of the Federal Reserve Act, and near his death; quoted in American Mercury 1975, p.56

"Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its power. But the truth is, the Federal Reserve Board has usurped the government of the United States. It controls everything here; and it controls our foreign relations. It makes or breaks governments at will. No man, and no body of men, is more entrenched in power than the arrogant credit monopoly which operates the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks. These evildoers have robbed this country of more than enough money to pay the national debt. ..... Faithless government officers who have violated their oaths of office should be impeached and brought to trial." - Congressman Louis T. McFadden before the House of Representatives, in the midst of the Great Depression, 1932.

"It is well enough that the people of this nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be arevolution before tomorrow morning." - Automaker Henry Ford, during the Great Depression.

"And I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies..." -Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Taylor in 1816

"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. The banking powers are more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. They denounce as public enemies all who question their methods or throw light upon their crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe. [As a most undesirable consequence of the war...] Corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow. The money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed." - Abraham Lincoln, in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins, November 21, 1864

"The modern theory of the perpetuation of debt has drenched the earth with blood, and crushed its inhabitants under burdens ever accumulating." - Thomas Jefferson to John Wayles Eppes, 1813

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling the money and its issuance." - commonly attributed to James Madison

"Capital must protect itself in every possible manner by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages must be foreclosed as rapidly as possible. When, through a process of law, the common people lose their homes they will become more docile and more easily governedthrough the influence of the strong arm of government, applied by a central power of wealth under control of leading financiers. This truth is well known among our principal men now engaged in forming an imperialism of Capital to GOVERN the WORLD. By dividing the voters through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance. Thus by discreet action we can secure for ourselves what has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished."

-- US Bankers Magazine, Aug 25, 1924

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 Trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted, September the 10th, 2001, CBS news report ($2.3 Trillion -- that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America.) ($7000 if you count the dogs)

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 11:44:57 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (5+)

Jerry Lobdill

(Member since Feb 17, 2007), 22 fans, 35 articles, 96 quicklinks, 2810 comments, 19 diaries

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

I'm not convinced of the facts in this matter because of what others have been saying for 200+ years. I'm convinced by my own study of the way money is created and extinguished and the flow of it through the monetary system from birth to death. Those who benefit from this process will always deny the truth, and the words of any speaker about it are always suspect. Distrust AND verify is my rule.

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 10:45:16 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Lance Ciepiela

(Member since Apr 4, 2008), 50 fans, 58 articles, 46 quicklinks, 3559 comments, 213 diaries

"I came to the conclusion that the Federal Reserve needed to be abolished for seven reasons - here they are:

1. It is incapable of accomplishing it's stated objectives.

2. It is a cartel operating against "the public interest".

3. It is the supreme instrument of usury.

4. It generates our most unfair tax.

5. It encourages war.

6. It destabilizes the economy.

7. It is an instrument of totalitarianism" - G. Edward Griffin.

"The CreatureFromJekyllIsland" - #endthefed

"AuditTheFederalReserve" - "so important", Donald Trump.

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 2:06:58 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (7+)

Em Sos

(Member since Jul 23, 2017), 3 fans, 15 articles, 1 quicklinks, 120 comments

Reply to Lance Ciepiela:   New Content

One great sentiment! Fully agree!

And I came to the conclusion that the Federal Reserve... will NOT be abolished for one reason:

1.) So long as the foundational basis of the economic system is structured as it is things will proceed according to the totalitarian master plan.

It is quite adequately serving the narrow private needs of those who own it.

It is one of the major cornerstones of their envisaged New World Order.

Does sociopathic power and control operate on emotion?

Whereas, we, the people, of some supposed compassionate social commons, do!

Submitted on Monday, Jun 4, 2018 at 9:13:20 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment