Share on Facebook 15 Share on Twitter Printer Friendly Page More Sharing
Sci Tech

We Absolutely Shouldn't Even Be Here! according to advanced computer programmer.

Message Daniel Geery

DNA Is Code: Who Coded It? (Science Uprising 03) Is the software that runs life the result of accumulated copying errors? Or does it require a programmer? This episode of Science Uprising examines how ...
(Image by YouTube, Channel: Discovery Science)
  Details   DMCA

I am a firm believer in evolution. But the detailed mechanics of it are an ongoing operation; this video cuts to the heart of the matter, when a computer programmer compares errors in computer code to mutations in evolution. The simple fact flowing from this is we absolutely shouldn't even be here! Yo, Josh! Take a look!

Well Said 3   Interesting 3   Must Read 1
Rate It | View Ratings

Daniel Geery Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

In my run for U.S. Senate against Utah's Orrin Hatch, I posted many progressive ideas and principles that I internalized over the years. I'm leaving that site up indefinitely, since it describes what I believe most members of our species truly (more...)

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11'...YourNewsWire.com

Why have kids?

The Foundation of Religion Fractured, shaky, and exposed

Military Coup Has Taken Over the U.S. A., Without a Single Shot Fired

Living on Sunshine, Underground & Off the Grid.

Comments

Daniel Geery

(Member since Jul 9, 2009), 70 fans, 328 articles, 3526 quicklinks, 16196 comments, 180 diaries
Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Having doubts? Here are a few more, absolutely worth watching this fascinating, easy to understand 30 min. video, by Michael Egnor, a neuroscientist at Stonybrook click here.

Submitted on Friday, Jun 21, 2019 at 11:58:10 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Jerry Lobdill

(Member since Feb 17, 2007), 24 fans, 40 articles, 108 quicklinks, 3149 comments, 23 diaries

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Daniel, I think I think this is absolutely mind-boggling or maybe mind-blowing, but now I'm not so sure. Especially the video by Dr. Egnor. Holy sh*t! Got any more like this one?

Submitted on Friday, Jun 21, 2019 at 9:37:04 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Daniel Geery

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to Jerry Lobdill:   New Content

I have seen a few but can't always find what I've seen. Will keep an eye out "with intention." I do agree with your assessment. Thx for feedback. Many times youtube gives suggestions for related or contrary views.

Submitted on Friday, Jun 21, 2019 at 10:44:00 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Daniel Geery

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to Jerry Lobdill:   New Content

I did think of another related article, one I wrote myself not long ago. It is experiential, though there are countless thousands more like it if you search for NDE's. For me, it is as real today as it was quite some time ago click here

Submitted on Saturday, Jun 22, 2019 at 4:22:32 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1763 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Daniel, my friend, you share the most fascinating, engrossing, thought-expanding ideas!

Loved both videos...to put it mildly.

Thanks!

Submitted on Sunday, Jun 23, 2019 at 10:38:08 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Daniel Geery

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

I can't help it; the universe sends this stuff to me! All the more so the more I stay attuned to it. ­čś│

But, I just got in trouble for seriously overcutting our Rose of Sharon! What was I thinking?!

Submitted on Sunday, Jun 23, 2019 at 11:35:54 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 12 fans, 1763 comments

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to Daniel Geery:   New Content

C. G: Never give pruning shears to an absent-minded Professor!!

I am a barber's daughter and have many of Dad's tools-of-the-trade.

You'd be shocked at what I can do to my hair before I finally hit the salon!

Submitted on Monday, Jun 24, 2019 at 12:41:43 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment