Share on Facebook 1 Share on Twitter 1 Share on LinkedIn Share on Reddit Tell A Friend Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites

Unedited Interview of Putin With NBC's Megyn Kelly

By       Message Daniel Geery       (Page 1 of 2 pages)     Permalink    (# of views)   6 comments

Related Topic(s): ; , Add Tags
Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 4   Valuable 2

opednews.com Headlined to H2 3/11/18

I feel rather like "the sedulous ape" here, using public comments from others. I originally thought this was a recent interview, but see now it is about eight months old. BUT I think it is more relevant now than when it was done.

The Guitologist 8 months ago

This my be the best interview of a head of state I've ever seen. Putin really comes off well here. I don't think that was the intent of the interview though.

Scarlett Eevanova 7 months ago

Poor Putin, I bet he is feeling like he is wasting his time, so many stupid questions.

putin is my favorite!!! Just lip smacking over megyn talking

Brandon Cole5 months ago

I'm sold, Putin for president 2020

Liz lu5 days ago

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Nope!!! Do not speak for me. Cuz I am American and i too have seen no f*cking proof that Russia or any other country has meddled with us. I think the losers cant take they lost a rigged election nd r now stating sh*t with a country. We ought to be friends with! 😘 πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί.

That Guy7 months ago

Putin makes everyone nervous as sh*t lol

Voice if reason! Russia is lucky!!

Manish Malla7 months ago

Next Page  1  |  2

Must Read 4   Valuable 2

In my run for U.S. Senate against Utah's Orrin Hatch, I posted many progressive ideas and principles that I internalized over the years. I'm leaving that site up indefinitely, since it describes what I believe most members of our species truly (more...)

Daniel Geery Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Related Topic(s): ; , Add Tags