It is prone to slowly lead to procrastination and prevent us to go forward!
The composition of this book has been for the author a long struggle of escape, and so must the reading of it be for most readers if the author's assault upon them is to be successful,-- a struggle of escape from habitual modes of thought and expression. The ideas which are here expressed so laboriously are extremely simple and should be obvious. The difficulty lies, not in the new ideas, but in escaping from the old ones, which ramify, for those brought up as most of us have been, into every corner of our minds.
Credit Free Economy
More Jobs, No Debt, No Fear.
Prosperous, Fair and Stable.
Our economy is slowly dying, your job, lifestyle are dominated by anxiety.
The economy is kept alive artificially.
However an objective observation of the phenomenon can help us understand it and provide us with an innovative solution.
Of course we can't solve the problem with the tools that brought us there in the first place and we need a new ideology.
- Do you feel that your ideology pushed you to make decisions that you wish you had not made? -
Well, remember what an ideology is, it is a conceptual framework for the way people deal with reality. Everyone has one. You have to -- to exist, you need an ideology. The question is whether it is accurate or not. And what I'm saying to you is, yes, I found a flaw. I don't know how significant or permanent it is, but I've been very distressed by that fact.
- You found a flaw in reality...(!!!???)
- Flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works, so to speak.
- In other words, you found that your view of the world, your ideology, was not right, it was not working?
- That is -- precisely. No, that's precisely the reason I was shocked, because I had been going for 40 years or more with very considerable evidence that it was working exceptionally well.
An Innovative Credit Free, Free Market, Post Crash Economy
A Tract on Monetary Reform
It is urgent if we want to limit social, political and military chaos.