This piece was reprinted by OpEdNews with permission or license. It may not be reproduced in any form without permission or license from the source.
The war on Syria is not over. Western -supported terrorists still occupy Idlib, as well as al Tanif, and strategic resource-rich areas East of the Euphrates. The Al- Rukban concentration camp still holds about 40,000 desperate and dying captives, and the Al-Hawl camp holds 73,000 captives.
The West's terrorists are expendable, but the West supports them all, including al Qaeda, ISIS, and the YPG/SDF terrorists.
Under the familiar pretense of "going after ISIS", the Western coalition carpet bombed Raqqa, shipped ISIS out, and re-occupied the ruins with SDF proxies occupiers posing as liberators.
The same strategies were used East of the Euphrates and beyond (Raqqa, Hasaka, and Deir Ez Zor). Observers think that ISIS are Empire's enemies, but they are place-setters, occupying and depopulating vast territories only to be replaced by new occupiers. The SDF "new occupiers" ethnic cleanse areas such as the aforementioned areas, help to create chaos as do all of the Western terroristsand thereby open areas for Empire to steal, plunder, set up concentration camps, and occupy. All of the strategies combined consist of supreme international war crimes.
The "Big Picture" is the most important picture since daily news reports whose sources are embedded exclusively with the terrorists are not reliable. Western propaganda is pervasive as are covert Western operatives, Special Forces, etc. operating illegally in Syria.
A recent report (corroborated) by the former spokesperson of the SDF, Talal Silo, sheds further light on SDF practices:
- the SDF is 70% Arab, 20% Kurdish and 10% Assyrian.
- Kurds are in control of the top-tier, Arabs were sent as cannon fodder in the fight against ISIS.
- US airlifted the ISIS leadership multiple times at critical moments, in Raqqa city and Baghouz.
- Raqqa city and all other Arab town on the Euphrates were then deliberately carpet bombed to force depopulation even though the ISIS leadership was airlifted.
- A civil war has begun amongst the ranks of SDF, with Kurdish Contras starting to assassinate Arab and Assyrian commanders as well as targeting any opposition outside the SDF like tribal leaders, intellectuals and religious figures.
- Cause of internal battle is that the majority of SDF members, as well as the population, want return of the Syrian Army and State before Turkey attacks; Kurdish Contras refuse.
- SDF used only 20% of arms delivered to them, with majority being smuggled by YPG to the PKK in the Qandil mountain range in north Iraq and are now positioned at the border of Iran and are expected to begin destabilizing that country."
Western occupiers are preventing Kurds from negotiating with the Syrian government. Empire seeks chaos and control, and resource theft, and occupation, and it is succeeding in its plans, at least in some areas of Syria.
The war, which includes on-going economic warfare continues to exact a terrible toll on Syria and Syrians. It is diabolical and criminal. Empire is the root cause of all of the refugees, all of the death, and all of the misery afflicting Syria and beyond.
Dr. Reema Hakim assessed the tragedy with these words on a Facebook post:
The criminal warfare against Syria is a prelude to what portends for Iran.
Note to readers: please click the share buttons below. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc.
Mark Taliano is a Research Associate of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) and the author of Voices from Syria, Global Research Publishers, 2017.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).