Share on Facebook 13 Share on Twitter Printer Friendly Page More Sharing

So Who Won the Debate? Depends on who you listen to... here's Matt Drudge

By       (Page 1 of 1 pages)     (# of views)   4 comments
Message Daniel Geery

I already posted a few comments on this topic today, but can't resist with this one. Matt Drudge has been around for a long time; once upon a time OEN was called (I think by Gregg Palast) "The Matt Drudge website for intelligent people."

Drudge himself is quite conservative, but he does often if not typically post from all political corners. I used to go there regularly, years ago, just to get an overview of what "the world is up to." It got too disgusting and depressing and seemed to focus mainly on everything that doesn't matter. It seems to have gotten better, based on a quick view I did just the other day. I actually sent Drudge a number of links years ago, but didn't see them posted. Last time I was genuinely impressed was when they did a FOX News video on me and my airship (as found on hyperblimp.com)!

But now I am most pleased to find this, from a channel I recommend and have mentioned before.

P.S. It used to be that the MSM would very often literally do their stories on what they found on The Drudge Report, due to his high ratings and viewership. They still may for all I know. But the main point in this line is that MDR has a humongous viewership and hence cross section of America. Hold yer hat!

News 2   Supported 2   Inspiring 2
Rate It | View Ratings

Daniel Geery Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

In my run for U.S. Senate against Utah's Orrin Hatch, I posted many progressive ideas and principles that I internalized over the years. I'm leaving that site up indefinitely, since it describes what I believe most members of our species truly (more...)

CIA Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'We Blew Up WTC7 On 9/11'...YourNewsWire.com

Why have kids?

The Foundation of Religion Fractured, shaky, and exposed

Military Coup Has Taken Over the U.S. A., Without a Single Shot Fired

Living on Sunshine, Underground & Off the Grid.

Comments

lila york

(Member since Feb 18, 2008), 98 fans, 70 articles, 108 quicklinks, 2634 comments
Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

click here

3 of them deep sixed their campaigns last night - anybody who blamed russia for trump's election, demanded endless war in afghanistan or could not figure out that 911 was planned and executed by cheney and netanyahu. go back to kindergarten

Submitted on Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 at 5:32:20 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (4+)

Daniel Geery

(Member since Jul 9, 2009), 70 fans, 330 articles, 3528 quicklinks, 16216 comments, 180 diaries

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to lila york:   New Content

Music to my jaded ears. I encourage everyone to give at least a $1 a month to her campaign. This helps critically with donor numbers for the next rigged debates.

P.S. I am now following that advice for Marianne Williamson, after reading the article about her by Ms. Perlman--can't post the link on my dumb phone but recommend it. Major game changer. Even if these two don't get elected their voices need to be heard.

Submitted on Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 at 6:18:48 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Carol Jackson

Author 61962

(Member since Mar 25, 2011), 2 fans, 713 comments
Not paid member and Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to lila york:   New Content

The red states are gerrymandered to the extent that the Red state candidates win no matter what the vote count is. JFK won the presidency with a 100,000 vote surplus. HRC lost the presidency with a 3,000,000 vote surplus. The deck has been stacked by special interests and continues to be stacked. We are government of, by, and for special interests. Barring a major change in human consciousness this condition is not going to change.. ever.

Submitted on Friday, Jun 28, 2019 at 3:19:57 AM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Daniel Geery

Add this Page to Facebook! Submit to Twitter Share on LinkedIn Submit to Reddit

Reply to Carol Jackson:   New Content

It is dire. Toss in a few nukes. Or not. Abrupt climate change looks guaranteed to bring the curtain down even with an abrupt change in consciuouness.

Noted elsewhere, I have gone through the Kubler-Ross stages of grief, including acceptance. Utterly depressed for the last two years,--arguably since the mid seventies--staunchly supported Peter Vella, Big Pharma, and local sources.

That done, with occasional minor relapses, my focus is more than before, going out humanely in a somewhat Buddhist tradition of proper living.

I plan to continue to advocate for Tulsi and the spiritual framework laid out by Williamson (as so well described recently on OEN), and energy changes I've been working on all my life (as in my abbreviated but insanely long bio).

Not much more to add except Thanks! for bringing the true gravity of the gerrymandering to my attention. I do note that it could backfire with Tulsi bringing in such a broad cross-section of Americans. She already has many Trump supporters (who wanted to believe his foreign policy promises) at her back.

Submitted on Friday, Jun 28, 2019 at 1:16:16 PM

Share Comment
Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment