Dear. Rep James White House Corrections Committee. & fellow Veteran:
I am in fear for my sons life at. Coffield Unit, TX
- Listen To Lawyer. In court, he didn't present a defense & Bryce didn't shoot anyone. And not capable of being a mastermind.
- Skyview/Hodges Unit Personnel, removed my son's long time diagnosis of schizophrenia/bipolar and replaced it with major depression/severe psychosis. NOTE: severe psychosis is a symptom of schizophrenia. So he's back at skyview/hodges getting drugged up, then they will return him to dangerous coffield.
- You cannot sleep in that empty bed at Coffield Unit, if you are a G2 with schizophrenia/bipolar.
- SO THEY REMOVED BOTH!
- Coffields strong desire to have my son IS STARTING TO CREEP ME OUT! I believe bryce will get extorted, repeatedly raped & then die. Ombudsman will find no violations.
- I believe that my sons SCC state classification code of his mental and medical health, has been downgraded in order to fill an unexpected empty bed at the Coffield Unit Prison, in Anderson county, TX. I also believe his long time G2 good rating has been increased to G4 without justification.
It was May, 2019 Mother's Day month, I took my credit card and flew out to finally see my world: my son, who was at Monford Unit Psychiatric Facility. I would stay for two weeks.
Pretty much everyone I encountered treated me with respect. It worked both ways. Looking and listening to my son, I could see that he had significantly deteriorated both mentally and physically.
Bryce Is at least 6"1 maybe 6'2. When he was fifteen he was 6" ft. He was taller than anyone in the court room, yet the youngest. He had lost a lot of weight. He has a long reach but he doesn't have any muscle mass. He was obviously on prescription drugs that were given to help him. He seemed weak and tired easily.
I was not allowed to hug him or even touch his hand. We visited with a plexiglass between us and talked to one another through a phone. Tears streaming down my face. It had been almost ten years.
He ate the snacks I bought as if he hadn't eaten in a few days. I'm talking about $20.00 dollars worth for each visit. I was granted extra long visits, I was happy about that.
His skin was the color of milk, almost translucent. His teeth had skrank to half their size. He seemed smaller, thinner. Still, it was wonderful to finally see him again. I was sad for him and myself but my heart felt good.
What happened before
While Bryce was at Beto unit, he was so gaslited that he had a psychotic break down. He believed certain people on TV were talking to him. He was breaking away from reality. He started to hear voices. The voices caused him believe I was being hurt. He said he heard me crying for him to help me. He believed that I was being extorted. My son was ready to die for me.
He was transferred to Montford Unit. There he was again medicated and treated for these psychiatric problems to include suicidal thoughts. I had received a phone call from a Mr. Stephen Bryant who told me my son needed to be in a safe keeping unit. I was very relieved. Bryce was sent to the safekeeping prison at Price Daniel Unit.
Within a very short time Bryce was beaten up by some big guy. My son was sent to the emergency room where he was cared for and given liquid stitches on his face. He was sent to Montford Unit again. I asked: "What happened, ALL these years of not fighting?" He told me: "Mom, sometimes in prison you can't avoid a fight." When the guard asked him who started the fight Bryce didn't answer.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).