Share on Facebook 8 Share on Twitter Printer Friendly Page More Sharing

Oh Lord, please buy me a Mercedes Benz - Please Hear My Prayer

Message shad williams

NASA-HS201427a-HubbleUltraDeep Field2014-20140603.
NASA-HS201427a-HubbleUltraDeep Field2014-20140603.
(Image by Wikipedia (commons.wikimedia.org))
  Details   DMCA

Dear Lord. Hear my prayer. First, when Dear Lord shall the God forsaken meek inherit your earth? Shall it be in humanity's life time? Or some immortal lifetime for some other poor being in another universe far, far away one in the future for which you have dominion over perhaps within the next 100,000,000,000,000,000 years? Perhaps you will send a pan dimensional being to earth's past and give the meek their just due? Not the due of our pitiful knowledge where your thoughts are as high from ours as the heavens are from the the earth - Nay dear Lord. Not those ways where we cannot comprehend the why of the permissive destruction of your world and nearly all of your creatures and the planet's biosphere that cries out WTF? No not those ways. Nor the obliteration of faith and lost hope that all the planet's creatures' life forces crave...that there will be a better life, a life in a better reality, perhaps after the rapture when all the christians will be saved, just the supremes...just kidding, but you know my heart... Old Lord, right? If not, strike me down another day. As for today, dear Lord, when are you going to f*cking do your damn job?

Oh and please buy me a Mercedes Benz. I thought that I was praying properly, but my OEN friends say I must make amends...

Must Read 3   Funny 2   Inspiring 2
Rate It | View Ratings

shad williams Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Now that I am in Massachusetts, I am discovering that there are still no left wing radical extremists to be found. That was an arrogant statement on my part especially since I was not looking for any.

Related Topic(s): , Add Tags
Add to My Group(s)

What is moral about voting for Hillary?

NATO Nightmare: Russia-Germany Alliance

The Stupid f*cking sh*t for brains a**hole US Senator Inhofe from Oklamofohoma

Oh Lord, please buy me a Mercedes Benz - Please Hear My Prayer

It is time to instill some fear into the ruling elites and permanently remove them from human rule

Is there Evil in the World?

Comments

shad williams

(Member since Apr 13, 2011), 23 fans, 65 articles, 9 quicklinks, 3107 comments, 2 diaries
Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

The meek sh*t is getting old. You dig?

Submitted on Monday, Oct 21, 2019 at 11:22:15 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (10+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 11 fans, 1999 comments

Reply to shad williams:   New Content

Yeh, I dig, dear friend.

I simply don't understand. (As in: what kind of father does this to his kids?) We've spent our whole lives standing on sand, methinks.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 2:02:22 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (5+)

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

That whole father in heaven thing may be a hoax long perpetrated by God's representatives on earth.

Stephen Gould would say that our better side is merely a historical contingency. Humans somehow learned that in general it is better to treat others like one would like to be treated...sort of a paying ahead just in case things to topsey turvey.

It seems that the contingency has flipped. The lying, thieving, murderous elites have declared that there is no God. They now believe that they are powerful and adequately secure to destroy the rest of us, while we pray.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 5:48:38 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Stan Crawford

Author 511938
(Member since Aug 15, 2018), 2 fans, 259 comments
Not paid member and Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Not paid member and Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Unfortunately, the meek have always been the last to inherit anything...being meek.

Not to rain on your day, but I stumbled across this clip which provides an honest picture of what has past and will come to be if the mentally-challenged don't WTFU!

.informationclearinghouse.info/article30620.htm

I'm thankful to be in the slow downward slide in life and chose not to have progeny.

Submitted on Monday, Oct 21, 2019 at 11:46:15 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (7+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 11 fans, 1999 comments

Reply to Stan Crawford:   New Content

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 3:20:14 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Stan Crawford

Author 511938
(Member since Aug 15, 2018), 2 fans, 259 comments

Reply to Janet Supriano:   New Content

It needs to be shared along with this one on the Cancer the military is:

.youtube.com/watch?v=xHmhrtx9C_4

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 2:44:13 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)
IndentIndentIndent

Brenda Schouten-Beckett

Follow Me on Twitter (Member since Sep 11, 2016), 7 fans, 921 comments

Reply to Stan Crawford:   New Content

Brother Stan, thank you for introducing me to ClassWarFilms. I just subscribed.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 9:38:06 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Reply to Stan Crawford:   New Content

Thank you Stan.

If anyone can read that link and not be inspired, then indeed they are lost. There are several statements of the reality we face. This is one of several:

"It is the appalling legacy of hate and repulsion, disdain and fear, that America has earned with its appalling hegemonist villainy in every corner of the world.

And at home, what is it we Americans have been so complicit in hiding from ourselves in our devotion to the perverse legend that has come to inhabit our souls like a succubus?

It is the millions of us with no work and no hope in middle age whose jobs and homes have been devoured by the heartless fraud machine of Wall Street. It is the trashed and demolished weedlots of our major cities eroding in crumbling, fire-gutted ruin. It is the many towns and cities with industries shut down and factories deserted or dismantled and shipped overseas. It is our decaying, disintegrating public schools, our bankrupt states and counties, our overtaxed, antiquated public transportation systems, our obsolete, dissolving infrastructure, our bloated, irrational prisons complex, our punishing and inadequate health care disaster, and over it all, the repressive mechanism of our police state, armed and empowered, ready for use against the American people themselves."

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:10:51 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (5+)

Derryl Hermanutz

(Member since Apr 27, 2011), 50 fans, 24 articles, 1 quicklinks, 1521 comments

Reply to Stan Crawford:   New Content

I join Janet in thanking you for the link. The naked truth is so seldom painted in words.

Submitted on Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 at 10:19:34 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

David William Pear

Become a Fan Follow Me on Twitter
(Member since Nov 29, 2014), 51 fans, 80 articles, 387 quicklinks, 3859 comments
Facebook Page Twitter Page Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

My biggest regret in life is that I didn't become an atheist---then I wouldn't have any other regrets.*

*Please note that I used the irony font...just in case!

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 12:55:08 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (6+)

Reply to David William Pear:   New Content

:-)))

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:12:57 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

David Watts

(Member since Jan 31, 2008), 13 fans, 20 articles, 28 quicklinks, 2346 comments, 27 diaries

The reason why of course is, your friends all drive Porsches...

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 4:17:38 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Imagine this as a ruling class lament...they've worked hard all their lives with no help from their friends - Of course the God damn liars would say that they have worked hard all their lives with no help from their friends, when we know the thieving mofos bought the congress and tilted the the drain of coinage toward themselves!

Despite their misdeeds, you have convinced me to change my ways. No more cussing and carrying on about the murderous, scum sucking ruling elites. Suffice it to say, I pray that we all know that they do not deserve any civil response or friendly adjective until they are gone...mofos. Then we can say they were barely nice scum bags.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:30:37 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (6+)

David Watts

Reply to shad williams:   New Content

"Dear Lord, when are you going to f*cking do your damn job?"

Shad, I am with you the whole way. And, I don't want to convince you to change your ways; Especially not, your cussing at the mofo bastids!

I guess you thought I meant something in my comment. I didn't. But I will imagine what you said as a "ruling class lament." Maybe you didn't catch it but you served it up to me and I spit it out. You said you wanted the Dear Lord to buy you a Mercedes Benz and you must make amends. So I just took your lead and followed with, The reason why of course is, your friends all drive Porsches...

I got that of course from Janice Joplin's song,"Mercedes Benz."

"Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz ?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends."

Shad, don't tell me you did not have that song in mind when you wrote the article. I would not believe you.

(Janet, I think you understand now. :) )

Shad, I just realized, of course(!) you had that song in mind. :)

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 5:46:30 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)
IndentIndentIndent

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

I sometimes stretch a bit too far! I was told when I first joined OEN that my penchant for cussing would detract from the seriousness of my comments, etc. I guess after several years of cussing and after having read the link that Stan provided above, I might be able to give up cussing. I will strive to write as clear and forceful as that author...perhaps with a bit more edginess. My point has been that we should all show udder contempt for the mofo hornless gene edited bacteria/antibacteria infested cow sucking bastard elites.

When I see the following:

OpEdNews "THINK TWICE" Time-Out

One or more inappropriate words are present:

Foul Language - ad finitum...I think, well done.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 11:12:29 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Janet Supriano

(Member since Oct 7, 2013), 11 fans, 1999 comments

Reply to David Watts:   New Content

Might be post-surgery haze, but I don't understand this one, David Watts.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 4:37:19 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Mrs. Fuxit

(Member since Mar 18, 2017), 1 fan, 1 quicklinks, 501 comments, 1 diaries

Janis Joplin would never open for a Trump rally.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 10:52:28 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

David Watts

Reply to Mrs. Fuxit:   New Content

You are right, she would not.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 5:49:21 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Reply to Mrs. Fuxit:   New Content

She would most likely accidentally smash an empty bottle of bourbon very harshly over his puffy fat head.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 11:22:48 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Stan Crawford

Author 511938
(Member since Aug 15, 2018), 2 fans, 259 comments

What gets really old is how the meek admire Paul Craig Roberts and is provided a rebuttal-free forum to his revisionist history pieces. Since opednews readers don't visit conservative sites, I provided a link to where PCR contradicts himself.

click here

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 3:37:36 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Reply to Stan Crawford:   New Content

I will study this.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 11:23:44 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Reply to shad williams:   New Content

He is somewhat sane in the article, Oligarchs Will Crash System to Boot Trump - however, at least there are comments. Will check further.

Submitted on Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019 at 11:34:22 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Al Hirschfield

(Member since Jan 20, 2019), 10 articles, 35 quicklinks, 102 comments

Someone once said something to the effect that the current state of things is not due to what God has done to Man, but what man has done to Man.

That "free will" stuff will get you every time.

But I think we are due for some ultra Divine intervention.

Did you ever read James Qaundy's (is he still around?) piece at OEN "The Next Thousand Years"? It was one of the first things that made me notice this web site, way back...

Submitted on Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 at 5:00:19 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (2+)

Reply to Al Hirschfield:   New Content

You provided quite a bit to absorb. I am in some disagreement that there are only a few evil individuals. The world is too corrupt for that to be true.

Submitted on Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 at 9:32:21 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)

Al Hirschfield

(Member since Jan 20, 2019), 10 articles, 35 quicklinks, 102 comments

Reply to shad williams:   New Content

Did I say that? Then I stand corrected indeed...

Submitted on Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 at 11:47:08 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)
IndentIndentIndent

Reply to Al Hirschfield:   New Content

Sorry -Didn't mean to haughty.

Submitted on Friday, Oct 25, 2019 at 5:22:36 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)
IndentIndentIndentIndent

Al Hirschfield

(Member since Jan 20, 2019), 10 articles, 35 quicklinks, 102 comments

Reply to shad williams:   New Content

Not possible, my man. Be well...

Submitted on Friday, Oct 25, 2019 at 6:15:20 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)
IndentIndentIndentIndentIndent

Reply to Al Hirschfield:   New Content

Thank you.

Submitted on Saturday, Oct 26, 2019 at 3:47:20 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (0+)

Derryl Hermanutz

(Member since Apr 27, 2011), 50 fans, 24 articles, 1 quicklinks, 1521 comments

Reply to shad williams:   New Content

It's easy to create millions of evil people who do not know they are doing evil. First you tell them God helps him who helps himself. Then you tell them being materially rich in this life in the midst of others' poverty - a major faux pas against the charitable economic morality that Jesus preached - is a sign of election: visible proof that you are one of God's chosen who will reign for 1000 years as kings and priests. Now that you have established that obscene wealth is proof of God's blessing, you say being poor is evidence of moral turpitude and sin. You have now turned the moral compass 180 degrees so that what Jesus called good, you call evil; and what Jesus called evil, you call good. But you have convinced your brainwashed flocks that evil is good; and goodness is displayed in material wealth. So the people claw and crawl all over each other to get richer, to show they are "good". That's what happens when you are ruled by psychopaths. To succeed in psychopath society, you have to corrupt your conscience so that you can believe the evil you do is "good".

Submitted on Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019 at 10:41:17 PM

Reply To This   Recommend  (3+)
IndentIndentIndent

Al Hirschfield

(Member since Jan 20, 2019), 10 articles, 35 quicklinks, 102 comments

Reply to Derryl Hermanutz:   New Content

Bravo! Brilliant! A bona fide tour de force!!!

Write an article on this, Dude, if not an entire book. The world needs voices like yours- seriously...

Thank you.

Submitted on Thursday, Oct 24, 2019 at 9:03:09 AM

Reply To This   Recommend  (1+)

Want to post your own comment on this Article? Post Comment