1. No more money involved.
2. All political candidates both partisan and non-partisan should never be permitted to spend, pay for any political ads such as leafleting, posters, tarpaulins, and pay for television, radio, internet and other forms of communications.
3. The current election codes in the Philippines is unjust, unfair and discriminatory to other candidates or to others who would like to serve the country but without money.
4. We need the next Filipino candidates to run for public office without the need of money -- with spiritual, moral, physical, mental and emotional stability and prowess to serve the people.
5. MONEY SHOULD CEASE TO BE THE BASIS OF ANYONE OR ANY POLITICAL CANDIDATE TO SERVE THE PEOPLE AND THE NATION. Election money should stop poisoning candidates.
6. MONEY SHALL COME LATER when elected in the government positions through the new monetary economic paradigm both acceptable to God, to general populace, beneficial for all, for the protection of the environment and of culture and security of all and sustainability for the next generations -- that is government-created money debt-free. The only "ultimo ratio" is the monetary reform-scheme of government-created-debt-free money solution for the Philippines and for all other nations on earth in the next elections.
The presentations of Filipino political candidates both partisan and non-partisan from the lower and up to higher levels of government positions should be done through the NEW ELECTION PARADIGM of the new election methods such as:
1. One-time-off general presentation of all candidates in the a gigantic digital television sets to be set-up as inter-connected to every Philippine region or province.
2. The Filipino political candidates can better present their platforms of governance through this medium orally with voters' attentions, without having to spend money - going and travelling province to province, state or state, or place to place or region to region in the country or any country.
3. The Filipino political candidates in general can have substantial debates through gigantic television networks on issues of importance for the local, national and international matters, not personal matters by bickering and detraction, etc.
THERE CAN BE NO JUSTICE AND PEACE AS LONG AS THE DEBT-MONEY SYSTEM REIGNS IN THE WORLD!