Send a Tweet
Most Popular Choices
Share on Facebook 2 Share on Twitter Printer Friendly Page More Sharing
OpEdNews Op Eds   

American elites and their fascist terrorists are beginning to realize that the internet is their ultimate enemy.

By       (Page 1 of 5 pages)     (# of views)   15 comments
Author 3735
Follow Me on Twitter     Message W. Christopher Epler (Bill)
Become a Fan
- Advertisement -

Over the centuries and millennia, the "Have's" controlled and enslaved the "Have Not's", not only with police terrorism, but also by keeping the peasants, peons, serfs, etc. (i.e., US!) propagandized into impotent stupor.  And how absurd to call this a Class War.  This is like saying a class war exists between cattle and the factories that butcher them.

 

This point is infinitely important!  Elite terrorism has NEVER been enough to permit the 1% to enslave the 99%.  This has always been the paradox of history.  How can Greek God like elites (the 1%) so abjectly subjugate all the rest of the human race (the 99%)?

 

- Advertisement -

The answer is obvious.  The pig, pig rich have always been masters of propaganda.  They have contrived thousands of different ways to convince the rest of the human planet that “being a slave” is not only normal but pathologically moral.                                   

 

Extreme examples of this stand out like: "Divine Right" or "survival of the fittest" (political/social, not scientific), "Manifest Destiny" (a sadistic fairy tale of American elites), and on and on. 

- Advertisement -

 

The point is, WITHOUT this brainwashing and basically totally lack of communication among the "lower and middle classes" (shall we say it like that?); the pitiful 1% would be eaten alive, sadistic goose steppers, or no sadistic goose steppers.                                                                         

 

But now, the internet!  And FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY the suckers and slaves are communicating among ourselves in the millions.

 

Very rarely in human history has some event or technology "quantum jumped" the human race into a different dimension. Certainly atomic energy would be a candidate, but far less spectacularly, so has the internet.

- Advertisement -

 

There's probably no human being alive who comprehends even a TENTH of how the internet is mutating the human condition.

 

Next Page  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5

 

- Advertisement -

Rate It | View Ratings

W. Christopher Epler (Bill) Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

A liberal American, PhD mathematician, bipedal Earthling.
Go To Commenting
The views expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.
Follow Me on Twitter     Writers Guidelines
Contact AuthorContact Author Contact EditorContact Editor Author PageView Authors' Articles
Support OpEdNews

OpEdNews depends upon can't survive without your help.

If you value this article and the work of OpEdNews, please either Donate or Purchase a premium membership.

STAY IN THE KNOW
If you've enjoyed this, sign up for our daily or weekly newsletter to get lots of great progressive content.
Daily Weekly     OpEdNews Newsletter
Name
Email
   (Opens new browser window)
 

Most Popular Articles by this Author:     (View All Most Popular Articles by this Author)

An avalanche of documentation that 9/11 was an "inside job" tip of an iceberg of monstrous, historical evil.

The Daddy Bush Connection with JFK's Assassination? Please check out these links.

Sarah Palin or Ann Coulter?

We are a slob species with glorious potential for transcendence.

The 6,000 year old 'Have' and 'Have Not' War is now in our face

Obama's EPA appointment will supremely define his place in human history.