Illegal alien migration into the United States costs American taxpayers $346 billion annually, as reported by the National Research Council. While employers of illegal aliens rake-in billions of dollars, the US citizens subsidize what may be called organized “Slavery in 21st Century America.”
While Congress facilitates outsourcing, insourcing and offshoring of American jobs by the thousands weekly, that same Congress imports 182,000 legal immigrant monthly who need jobs. Another estimated 100,000 illegal aliens arrive each month without jobs. All those immigrants seize jobs from American citizens at slave wages.
What happens to the American taxpayer?
“Immigrants are poorer, pay less tax, and are more likely to receive public benefits than American citizens,” said Edwin Rubenstein, reporting on the National Research Council’s new book: “The New Americans: Economic, Demographics and Fiscal Effects of Immigration.” The Social Contract Winter 2007-08. www.thesoicalcontract.com
The NRC found that the average immigrant household receives $13,326 in federal welfare and pays $10,664.00 in federal taxes. Thus, American taxpayers shell out $2,682.00 for each immigrant household.
In addition, the report showed that immigrants affect 15 different executive agencies of the U.S. government.
- Earned Income Tax Credit—fraud is rampant and IRS does little to verify existence of children.
- Clean Air and Climate Change—these goals are unattainable as long as US population grows—driven by unending immigration.
- Emergency medical treatment—US taxpayer money provides $250 million a year to help hospitals defray costs for illegal aliens.
- Bureau of Land Management—the Interior Department spends $1 million to mitigate environmental damage done by illegals crossing US southern border.
- Migrant educational grants—intended to help states educate children of illegal workers. More fraud from over-counting.
- Office of Foreign Labor Certification—immigrant workers depress wages for US citizens resulting in declines in federal revenues at $100 billion annually.
As shown on CBS with Katie Couric this past week, 300,000 pregnant Mexican women cross the border to birth their babies, known as ‘anchor babies’, in American hospitals at an average cost of $6,000.00 per birth with no complications. If the child suffers heart defects, Downs Syndrome, Autism or any other problems, the costs jump to $500,000.00 with long term care into the millions of dollars. All footed by the America taxpayer!
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).