I am forwarding this to you because I want to share some alarming information about the electronic voting machines which will be used in the upcoming elections.
When U.S. House Judiciary Members questioned computer expert Clinton Eugene Curtis, he testified under oath that electronic voting machines can be used to secretly fix elections:
- Are there computer programs that can be used to secretly fix elections?
- Because in October of 2000, I wrote a prototype for Congressman Tom Feeney [R-FL]...
- It would rig an election?
- It would flip the vote, 51-49. Whoever you wanted it to go to and whichever race you wanted to win.
- And would that program that you designed, be something that elections officials... could detect?
* They'd never see it."
This is an e-chain letter against electronic voting. The goal is to reach over one million people. But this won't happen, unless you help.
Please take 9 minutes to view this Princeton University Video about electronic voting: