Hands Up or I shoot
(Image by Akemi Ohira) Details DMCA
Are you tired of 24/7 Ferguson TV yet? Sure you are. That's the eighth deadly sin: media numbing apathy. Worse, believing Ferguson is just a Missouri shame -- Ferguson is serial historical murder incorporated, gone viral.
We've left the scent of blood in the air for those with economic muscle to further embellish their power over 99.9% of the world.
Unseen power repressing the populace to maintain controlled work force for living large bottom line, and barrel bottom wannabes short-cutting get rich scams are not exceptional:
- Store Hackers and Hotel Pizza Delivery Credit Card Scams
- Wisconsin Walker's Union busting
- Chinese Jet flyover flipping American air power
- Russian Humanitarianism for Ukraine, laced with artillery shells
- ISIS Recruiting with internet beheading, Gaza and American bombs
- Obama sued on vacation as Rick Perry indicted with WH runs
16 days ago Michael Brown joined the ranks of unarmed black men killed by uniformed white men, using re-gifted power tools to leave blood in our streets. Giving permission to kill minorities to those with a little power seeking more, resurrects an OK Corral mindset.
Hands up: bang you're dead -- Livestream -- for all doomed to relive it in American neighborhoods every day & night -- and for those who think it's their place to keep those people out of our place: 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Being preoccupied with trying to stay afloat since 2009, we may have been too underemployed and media distracted to notice the troubling evolution of American hypocrisy by moral supremacists.
- Killing the unarmed hemorrhages our humanity
- Death by police state emits a residue of decay
- Corporate desertion scents the air with indifference
- Open Carry mocks our Constitution
And the perpetrators are as old as Cain, as near as foreign sweat shops fueled by American consumer gluttony and as anti-American as banks dumping pin pricked fines onto shareholder families.
But there is no gift more devastating to the state of the union, than a government reluctant to use the long arm of the law to speak truth to Wall Street power.
Allowing federal legislators and jurists to revitalize civil inequities, we can only expect good people of Fergusons across the nation to rise up and take back the dignity, respect and bank balances that have been stolen from them.
If together we choose to reverse Citizens United by ballot, overruling Supremes with Constitutional Amendment;
If Ferguson chooses to turn the other cheek and love thy neighbor as thyself, while running for political office to replace the preservers of segregation;
If urban centers arrest deportation of the innocent and desertion by Wall Street traitors to private islands, instead of relocation camps, we will be spared more blood in our city streets.
The truth is, we can no longer afford to deny our country the cultural wealth of experiences, knowledge and talent of Female Americans, African-Americans, Asian-Americans Hispanic-Americans and Native-Americans.
Thus, United We Stand, we discover our power is in
- Educating children and young adults for free
- Cancelling Citizens United
- Circumventing Climate Change
- Curing Cancer
- Elevating equal pay for women and equal opportunity for all
- Eradicating Voter ID Jim Crow
- Maximizing minimum wage
- Providing infrastructure that withstands earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados and terrorists
- Restoration of Rights
- Restraining political redistricting
Then we might make an impact on the international perception that the promise of our Stature of Liberty is, For Whites Only.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).