Ellen Brown is interviewed by Bill Still on the beginning of her Green Party bid for Treasurer in California (Green Party candidate Laura Wells is running for Controller). It looks good for her getting on the ballot, though the primary this year, for the first time, is winner-take-all. She advocates for repurposing the Treasurer's $76B investment fund into a Public Bank. $76B is more than the entire debt of California, and is not currently allowed to be used for California's public good. It is a separated rainy day fund. Brown and Wells would change that if elected. Brown talks about how California could save 35-40% on public projects by collecting interest back into a Public Bank, or even 50% in the case of the Bay Bridge. Ellen Brown is a true reformer. - Ed. Scott Baker
In 1996, we produced the highly acclaimed documentary, The MoneyMasters ( www.themoneymasters.com ).
It predicted the economic events that are just starting to befall this
country. This is now considered THE classic work on monetary reform.
Nobel Prize winning economist Milton Friedman guided us during the
editing process for this 3 hour 23 minute documentary and provides his
endorsement of it on our website.
Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos, including:
1. The Hormone Headache - New ways to prevent, manage, treat, migranes and other headaches,
222 pages, soft-backed, published by Macmillian, 1995. $20. Over 20,000
2. The Truth About TMJ - How to Help Yourself, the leading book on the temporomandibular joint problem. 148-pages, 1994, soft-backed. $20
3. The Money Masters 203 minutes, 1996, a documentary history of the privately-owned central
banking scheme and its effects on American history. $20 retail (2 VHS
tapes or 1 DVD). Over 50,000 in print.
4. On the Horns of the Beast: the Federal Reserve and the New World Order - How a group of private bankers have been given a monopoly over our money. 158 page, softback. $20.
5. Legend of the Holy Lance - A fact-based novel about the lance that pierced the side of Jesus. 240 pages, Hardback, $27.95; softback, $20.
6. Breathing for Musicians - a 96-page manual for music students showing them common mistakes made in the teaching of wind instruments and voice. $20.
7. Why America Is Free: A History of the Founding of the American Republic 1750-1800 -- A 208-page 7-grade hard-backed text on the American revolutionary
period, 1998, published by the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association for The
Society of the Cincinnati, Washington, D.C., $20. Over 60,000 in print.