Special Relativity and some of the strange features of light are presented in a converted slideshow in a simple graphic format, an alternative to the Minkowski diagram.
The most counter-intuitive features of Special Relativity are explained:
* How the "world-lines" of bodies in uniform motion have the same length in spacetime while moving at relatively different rates in time
* That bodies in relative motion have different orientations in space as well as time
* How observers with relative motion between them will each observe the other to be moving more slowly in time
* Why the speed of light is the absolute limit of speed
* That light is a constant, and for any observer, the speed of light is ~300,000 km/sec (or ~186,000 mi/sec), because in the continuum of spacetime, the distance it is observed to cover in space is equal in length to one second in time