10 reasons why it would be great to have Palin in the White House:
- He could co-opt the "change"- theme by campaigning on his Monty Python motto, "And now for something completely different!"-
- He could rename the White House "Fawlty Towers"- and the Homeland Security Department "the Ministry of Silly Walks"-.
- He could re-write the dead parrot sketch and substitute Osama Bin Laden: "No, no, he's not dead, he's restin'!"-
- Who better to oversee the Pentagon, the CIA, and the Defense Department than the writer of "Ripping Yarns"-?
- He could refer to former President Bush as the Upper Class Twit of the Year.
- He could reward big ticket contributors like Bill Gates or Steve Jobs with sleepovers in the Lincoln Bedroom and private performances of Spamalot.
- When the Knights who say Nyet won't let him pass through Georgia without giving them a shrubbery, he could send them a Bush.
- He could do the Cheese Shop sketch with Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve. "I'm afraid we're fresh out of Fannie Mae funds."- "Freddie Mac funds have been on order for 2 weeks, but the van broke down."-
- He could respond to Larry Craig with "nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more."-
- For the first time in 8 years we'd have a president that writes a joke rather than IS one.
What? What? It's not Michael--it's Sarah? Who's Sarah?! Was she that blond woman in the lumberjack sketch? No? Oh.
Then, in the words of Emily Litella, "Never mind."- And the 16 ton weight falls on this column.