Shades of "teapots calling the kettles black.'
Well groomed middle aged men in their expensive suits and ties, obviously accustomed to being highly respected for their enormous wealth and power, expecting this time again to be able to hold their heads high and deny that they had their hand in the cookie jar. Even if the jar is now empty and they brag about having a lot of cookies.
Has anyone ever seen a financial big boy with an honest looking face? A face that seemed trustworthy? Do Secretaries of the Treasury past and present Henry Paulson and Tim Geithner ever look us in the eye? Those photos of the CEOs, in the news for their juggling massive corporations in acquisition or being acquired or merging - never a normal looking countenance on any of them.
Considering the business that they are in, how could they look otherwise?
The Senators who in great majority agreement jumped to bail out their patrons in 2008 were simply rewarding the banking industry for contributing to election coffers of candidates of both parties.
Shall we continue to believe in the corporate media fairy tale that government is independent of control our American deep pockets. I mean, how did they get to have deep pockets in the first place if not by having the laws bent in their favor?
The Goldman Sachs Senate hearings? Shall we see this necessary looking slapping of the wrists on TV as an attack on unethical capitalism. Was there ever such a thing as ethical capitalism? Not according to dictionary and encyclopedia definition.
Goldman Sachs is an American success story of an immigrant, Marcus Goldman who founded it in 1869
If Americans out of a job google Goldman Sachs, they can see Goldman Sachs is hiring!
1. Goldman Sachs CareersInformation on careers at Goldman Sachs in investment banking.
3. Apply Now
4. Unique Positions
7. Goldman Sachs Careers | Apply Now Which Position are you interested in? INTERN. NEW ANALYST. NEW ASSOCIATE. EXPERIENCED. Apply Now Goldman Sachs Careers ...
9. Goldman Sachs jobs & careers | Simply HiredFind all 100 Goldman Sachs jobs at Simply Hired, the largest search engine for jobs. New goldman sachs jobs added daily.
15. Goldman Sachs & Co. Jobs and Careers: Vault.com.Read exclusive insider information and reviews on Goldman Sachs & Co.. Get salaries, interview advice, Goldman Sachs & Co. culture, diversity and green ...
21. Goldman, Sachs & Co. Recruiting ProfileLearn how you tend to approach life's challenges and what careers will best ... 4 Goldman, Sachs & Co. Financial Services. Headquarters: 85 Broad Street ...
click here -
3 hours ago
23. Goldman Sachs Careers | Omar - MyselfI am really surprised to find myself here, working in Global Compliance at Goldman Sachs. I never thought I'd be here. Perhaps more important, I never ...
24. click here
Goldman Sachs, a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market. Former employees include Robert Rubin and Henry Paulson who served as United States Secretary of the Treasury after leaving the firm; Rubin under President Bill Clinton and Paulson under George W. Bush.
On December 4, 1928, it launched the Goldman Sachs Trading Corp. a closed-end fund with characteristics similar to that of a Ponzi scheme. The fund failed as a result of the Stock Market Crash of 1929, hurting the firm's reputation for several years afterward.
Another financial crisis for the firm occurred in 1970, when the Penn Central Transportation Company went bankrupt with over $80 million in commercial paper outstanding, most of it issued by Goldman Sachs. ...
achieved a net profit due to significant losses on non-prime securitized loans being offset by gains on short mortgage.. [Wikipedia]
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).