My problem with Joe Biden is that as much as I don't want to see Trump win, I find that I want Biden to lose. I know I am going to catch hell from my Democrat friends for saying this, but that's how I feel. To win my vote, Biden needs to earn my vote-to prove that his presidency would make a difference.
I made a list of ways he could win my vote, and I am willing to compromise: I will vote for Biden if he supported only 10 of the items on my list.
PS: A friend asked me if I would vote for Trump if he supported 10 of the issues listed. "Certainly," I said.
If you need more information about any of the issues I list, please refer to the footnotes, that will help you investigate for yourself. I would hope you go through my list (or make a list of your own), and vote for Biden or Trump only if one of them meets your expectations.
1. Support Medicare for All
2. Allow the federal government to purchase medicines from foreign countries. Allow individuals to do the same
3. Make it illegal for Big Pharma to advertise
4. Prosecute scientists who work in Biological Weapons labs.  Prosecute scientists and entrepreneurs who outsource bioweapons to foreign countries to sidestep the law
5. Investigate whether Corona 19 is a weaponized virus.  Investigate Anthony Fauci's possible complicity in weaponizing viruses not only COVID 19 but SARS and others
6. Empower physicians to prescribe any medicine (such as homeopathic ones or hydroxychloroquine) that in their professional opinion are warranted
7. Demand that Bill Gates test any new vaccine he is selling on himself, his wife, and his children before offering to sell it to the public . (Which was what Jonas Salk did.) Suggest that he not patent the vaccine (As Jonas Salk refused to do)
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).