- A little complicated. Only our Command had contact with the Turks, by the way, it was dissatisfied with work with them. Moreover, here, in the USA, I've already learnt a few stories about our joint patrols in northern Syria. Just believe me, the stories are not pleasant.
- What's your opinion on Trump's decision to withdraw troops from north-eastern Syria?
- It's a total b***t! Write that! What for we have been serving there for a number of years? I'm sure if we keep our presence there, Turkey wouldn't do those things that they are doing now! It's a real genocide. I regret we've allowed it.
- The Syrian Arab Army and Russian troops are helping Kurds now. What's your comment to that?
- It's obvious, that if we abandon them, they have no choice except alliance with Assad and Russians. I keep telling you, I'm sorry we've abandoned them. It's good that somebody stands by them.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).