Wake Up America!
Why is this world any different than the one that we grew up in? Remember when we were encouraged to “Buy American”? That hasn’t been heard in years. The manufacturers don’t want us to “Buy American”, in fact, they would rather we didn’t. It’s not in their plans for America. So what IS in their plans for America? Well, to put it bluntly, it’s not America our industrialists and our power structure think about. It’s the entire planet they have their sights on. Profits are the key. If they can make it cheaper somewhere else, they will. The United States is just a part of the grand scheme of things, not the center of anything, really.
Think about this for a minute. Why do people riot at the G-8 Summits and the WTO Conferences? Why do they put these meetings in the backwoods of Canada, or bring in thousands of policemen and private security? Why do people protest the World Bank? What’s the purpose? Why are people throwing Molotov Cocktails at the participants? What’s going on?
What is Globalization and why should we worry about it?
What is Globalization? It is the collective effect of purposeful and amoral manipulation that seeks to centralize economic, political, technological and societal forces in order to accrue maximum profit and political power to global banks, global corporations and the elitists who run them.
"Free Trade" is the central mantra. Globalization is set against national Sovereignty, closed borders, trade tariffs and anything that would restrict its goals and methods used to achieve them.
Got that? form of fascism where global corporations and their elite control the policies and directives of individual governments.
Sound familiar? Why are other industrial nation’s people so far ahead of Americans? It’s because they know what’s happening, they have been following this far longer than we. They are “sensitive” to fascism in Europe, seems they have had a “problem” with it before. So, now that we have identified the crux of the problem, what does it mean, and how do we stop it? That is a hard question, but there ARE things that we can do. After all they haven’t usurped our entire government…yet. Here are some things that the August Review, a site that exposes “Globalization” and all it’s pitfalls recommends.
1. Follow the money, follow the power
2. Discern illusion from reality, especially with media outlets
3. Listen to experts who offer a meaningful critique
4. Study & verify sources and footnotes
5. Apply liberal doses of common sense
Doesn’t sound too hard, it’s certainly not revolutionary, but it WILL put a crimp in their style if everyone starts doing this. There are a few issues that are on the table now that people should start paying attention to. Here’s a very short list:
1. Real ID. They want to know where you are, what you buy, and they want the ability to “turn you off” (that’s when they cut your lines of credit and put a hold on your holdings, effectively making you a “non-person”.
2. The North American Union This unfortunately is not a “conspiracy theory”. It’s real and there are people putting the screws to politicians in all three countries to ensure its passage. Gone will be “The Declaration of Independence”. The Constitution, and for that matter the Stars and Stripes and the United States of America. Canada and Mexico by the way, will also cease to exist. Timeline on this? Soon. We will be using the “Amero” instead of the dollar. You can turn your dollars in at whatever rate they want to give you.
3. The War on Terrorism This is a mechanism whereby they can create endless war and endless profits as they use the resources of the world for disposable munitions that must be replaced on a steady basis. A veritable gold mine of industrial production and a lessening of the population.
These are some of the basic ideas about “Globalization”. It is not your idea of a “good deal”. If the world were to get together and form a world government that embraced a representative form of governance, that would be another thing, but this isn’t it.
One other thing I would like to mention, these people like to “remove” people that go against their plans. I would like to be immune, but I’m not. None of us are. They don’t play fair and are accountable to no one. So if you don’t see me after awhile, well, that’s the breaks. One more thing, I don’t make this stuff up.