1. Constitutionally-based nonviolent secession of North American bioregions from the American empire, breaking the power of its criminal federal government that has seceded from the American people, and is actively violating human and natural rights throughout the planet.
Informal nonviolent secession at the local level through the creation of self-reliant, resilient communities governed by consensus-based direct democracy with sustainable local economies.
2. Consensus-based constitutional conventions devolved to the bioregional level, rewriting their constitutions to reflect a directly democratic, bioregionally-based confederation, with a central coordinating function for common defense and fair trade, and including economic and cultural, as well political rights.
Such direct democracy and its fundamental right of free expression could be assisted by the right use of publicly-owned and -operated media and electronic communications technologies as public utilities, rather than their present use as illegitimately privatized profit-based cartels controlling the public airwaves, thereby diminishing this human right.
3. Transformation of the present corporate-controlled capitalist economy to one based on human and natural rights rather than profit, cooperation rather than competition, credit rather than debt, abundance rather than scarcity and the principle that that which gives value should receive value.
This includes a) respect for the commons as belonging to all life and the source of all wealth belonging equally to all, b) worker-owned and worker-managed workplaces, as well as c) locally-originated and ordered monetary systems reflecting the particular needs of each bioregion, with bioregional banks/credit unions creating their own money based on credit rather than debt, with both business and private service/product/time-based computerized barter systems utilized as appropriate.
4. Abolition of all corporate personhood and the corporate charters of all corporations that have engaged in capital offenses.
5. Abolition of the Federal Reserve, the Internal Revenue Service, the World Trade Organization, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the Bank of International Settlements, and all of their related organizations and subsidiaries as illegitimate financial institutions secretly and criminally manipulating global financial systems and resources for the benefit of the few to the detriment of all life on earth.
6. Reversal of all inappropriate privatization of public functions and resources rightfully belonging to the commons, including the communications media and banking systems as mentioned above.
7. Institution of taxation based on public land, energy and natural resource usage rather than personal income, property and consumption.
8. Government financial accounting systems based on emphasis and open discussion of comprehensive annual financial reports reflecting actual government income
-- rather than budgets designed to conceal actual government income used or invested for the benefit of the few -- with all government surpluses being given back to the people or used for public benefit.
9. Institution of a Guaranteed Annual Income covering the fundamental human rights of access to potable water, food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, education, legal counsel and public transportation, releasing the time and energy of the human race to engage in public-spirited creative activity rather than in seeking mere personal survival.
10. The declassification of non-polluting, no-cost zero-point energy and its technologies from being top-secret militarized assets to being public assets freely available to all, without government control or harassment, for the betterment of all life on earth.