Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest Share on Fark! Share on Reddit Share on StumbleUpon Tell A Friend

Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites (# of views)   1 comment
Exclusive to OpEdNews:
OpEdNews Op Eds

Underage Sex Scandals Nothing New to Congress

By       Message Sara Scafe Toole     Permalink
      (Page 1 of 2 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

View Ratings | Rate It

opednews.com

Author 3093
- Advertisement -
After news of Mark Foley's sexual e-mails and instant messages to underage male Congressional pages hit the American media last Friday, the American public is wondering who knew about it, and how long was it covered up before being leaked to the press? It is obvious that many Republicans in the page program were aware of it, and did not want the damaging information to come out right before a major election. The only person who has publicly spoken about relating this information about Foley's reprehensible behavior to Dennis Hastert is NRCC Chair Thomas M. Reynolds, who stated that he had told Hastert about the e-mails over a month ago, but Hastert had replied that it had already been dealt with. http://www.bluegrassreport.com/bluegrass_politics/mark_foley_r/index.html

Now, the FBI is investigating other pages' claims of instant messages that Foley has sent them over a period of years; one of these is Tyson Vivyan. Mr. Vivyan was a congressional page from 1996 to 1997. Now 26, he tells NBC News that he knew Fla. Rep. Mark Foley somewhat during his brief Washington stay, but not well. It wasn't until after he finished the congressional program and returned home to Tennessee, he says, that Foley began reaching out to him. Vivyan says that he began receiving instant messages in 1997 from someone with the moniker "maf54," and that the messages were almost immediately sexual in nature. Vivyan says he soon deduced that the mystery writer was Foley, and got the congressman to concede this online. Vivyan says he was 17 at the time, and not at all interested in a sexual relationship with the much older Foley. He says that every time he tried to turn the conversation away from sex that Foley would go back to the topic, asking him to discuss what he was wearing, and which sexual acts he enjoyed. "I was completely shocked that someone of his position would conduct himself that way with someone my age," Vivyan says. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15132294/

- Advertisement -
However, this is not the only sex scandal concerning underage youths to hit one of the Bush Family Administrations. In fact, there was a huge scandal involving "Boystown," a Home for at risk youths in Omaha, Nebraska in the late 1980's to early 1990's. http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/archive/oldnews2/boystown/
Lawrence King was a 300 pound, black Republican pedophile who was in charge of the Franklin Credit Union. He was alleged to have operated a call-boy business in partnership with Harold Andersen, then publisher of the Omaha Herald, among others.

King enjoyed Republican society and took his conservative politics seriously. In 1987 he donated $25,350 to Citizens for America, an organization that arranged speaking tours around the country for Lt. Col. Oliver North.

In October 1988, King's Franklin Community Credit Union was raided by the FBI and IRS. A month later the Treasury Department filed suit to recover the $34 million that had disappeared from Franklin's vaults under King's management. King became the subject of the Nebraska Senate's investigation conducted by the specially created "Franklin Committee" to probe charges of embezzlement. In November 1988, King's offices were raided by the FBI and $40 million was discovered missing. Within weeks, the Nebraska Senate, which initially opened the inquiry to find out where the money had gone, instead found itself questioning young adults and teenagers who said that they had been child prostitutes. Many had been residents of Boystown - though both boys and girls were eventually involved. Social workers and state child-care administrators accused King of running a child prostitution ring. The charges grew, with the former police chief of Omaha, the publisher of the state's largest daily newspaper, and several other political associates of King, finding themselves accused of patronizing the child prostitution ring.

King served a 15-year federal prison sentence, but only for defrauding the Omaha-based credit union. But the magazines "Avvenimenti" of Italy and "Pronto" of Spain, among others, have charged that King's crimes were more serious: that he ran a national child prostitution ring that serviced the political and business elite of both Republican and Democratic parties. Child victims of King's operations charged him with participation in at least one SATANIC RITUAL MURDER of a child several years ago. The "Washington Post", "New York Times", "Village Voice" and "National Law Journal" covered the full range of accusations after the story broke in November of 1988. King's money machinations were also linked to the Iran-Contra affair, and some say that King provided the CIA with information garnered from his alleged activities as a "pimp" for the high and mighty.

- Advertisement -
"Pronto", the Barcelona-based, largest circulation weekly in Spain with 4.5 million readers, reported that the Lawrence E. King child prostitution scandal "appears to directly implicate politicos of the state of Nebraska and Washington, D.C. who are very close to the White House and George Bush himself."

The weekly stated that Roy Stephens, a private investigator who has worked on the case and heads the MISSING YOUTH FOUNDATION, "says there is reason to believe THAT THE CIA IS DIRECTLY IMPLICATED," and that the "FBI refuses to help in the investigation and has SABOTAGED any efforts" to get to the bottom of the story. [This indicates that the FBI is now owned and controlled more or less by the CIA. A far cry from the days of Elliot Ness and Al CaPone when the FBI was more concerned with enforcing justice. - Wol.] Stephens says that "Paul Bonacci directly accused President Bush of being implicated" in the affair when he testified before the Franklin Committee. Bonacci, who had been one of the child prostitutes, is identified by leading child-abuse experts as a well-informed, credible witness.
Lawrence King was no stranger to President Bush. And Lawrence King was no stranger to Craig Spence. Several of the Omaha child prostitutes testified that they had traveled to Washington, D.C. with King in private planes to attend political events which were followed by [CHILD] SEX PARTIES. King and Spence had much in common. Not only were they both Republican Party activists but they had gone into business together procuring prostitutes for Washington's elite.

Bush's name had repeatedly surfaced in the Nebraska scandal. But his name was first put into print in July 1989, a little less than a month after the Washington call boy affair had first made headlines. Omaha's leading daily newspaper reported, "One child, who has been under psychiatric care, is said to believe she saw George Bush at one of King's parties."

Before his arrest, King had commuted often to Washington, D.C. He was a business partner in a call-boy operation run by the late Craig Spence, whose antics were the subject of a week-long series published by the Washington Times in July 1989. The expose was immediately occasioned by the resignation of an aide to Elizabeth Dole. In his resignation letter, the aide complained that one of Spence's male prostitutes, had blackmailed him with threats of disclosure. The Times reported that Spence, a former ABC reporter, was said to have been running a CIA blackmail operation: Spence's Victorian Mansion on Wyoming Avenue, where he often threw parties for Washington's power elite, was "planted with electronic bugs and video recording equipment that, according to homosexual call-boys and others who routinely visited the house, was used to make incriminating tapes to blackmail guests." The parties were attended by the likes of William Casey, Ted Koppel, John Mitchell and Eric Severeid. A political tempest threatened when Spence's credit card receipts implicated Reagan and Bush appointees, but few names reached the public print.

Four months after the story broke, Spence was found dead at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Boston. Police ruled his death a suicide.

Another ramrod in the CIA's male prostitution network was Ronald Roskens, former chancellor of the University of Nebraska. Lawrence King had been one of his closest "advisers." Roskens was fired from the position in 1989 when his involvement in homosexual orgies was reported to the university's board of regents and verified by them. A year later, President George Bush called Roskens to Washington to head the Agency of International Development (AID), commonly utilized as a cover in CIA operations overseas. AID also disburses $7 billion in nonmilitary foreign aid, and thus wields enormous geopolitical power.

In 1992 a 107-page congressional report was issued by Rep. John Conyers Jr., urging Bush to fire Roskens, who had "abused the public trust" for private gain until AID's inspector general "forced a change in his patterns of behavior." His "patterns," according to the Washington Post for October 2, 1992, included "taking thousands of dollars from outside organizations, including some that do business with AID."
This was really one of the biggest scandals in recent US history. The story received some newspaper coverage but there was a TV News Media blackout on the subject. For this reason, most Americans have never heard of it.
Former republican Senator John Decamp was involved in the production a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence" that was to air May 3, 1994 on the Discovery Channel. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired.
Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. Reported at least $500,000 was paid for the rights to buy and destroy it. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved. This documentary is available in rough form on Kazaa or the other P2P file sharing networks under the title "FRANKLIN CREDIT UNION COVERUP 55 Mins". It is a DIVX file. The correct file size is 109,814 KB.
Prostitutes, mostly boys but some girls also, 15 years old and younger were taken to midnight tours of the White House. There are 19 more Washington Times articles in full text about this case HERE
The Washington Times
Pg. A3 July 26, 1989 Headline: Secret Service furloughs third White House guard

- Advertisement -
The story was also covered in the New York Times and other major east coast newspapers, but perhaps because of the links to White House the top the story was killed..
The two main suspects in the child ring were Craig Spence and Lawrence E. King Jr. Both were involved in the Republican party. King sang the National Anthem at two republican national conventions during the 1980s. He served time in jail for bank fraud and is now living somewhere on the east coast. Spence was an important republican lobbyist, who eventually committed suicide. Several of his partners went to jail for being involved in the adult part of the homosexual sex ring. http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/archive/oldnews2/boystown/
The Discovery Channel did an hour long show on this issue that was scheduled to air on Tuesday, May 3rd, 1994. It had already been listed in the April 30- May 6th T.V Guide, and nationwide periodicals, but was pulled at the last minute because influential members of congress applied pressure to the cable industry to pull it, and DESTROY all copies. The Discovery Channel and Yorkshire Television were reimbursed between ¼ to ½ a million dollars for their production costs. You can see this damaging documentary at: http://www.prisonplanet.com/141003conspiracyofsilence.html

Bibliography

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15132294/

Next Page  1  |  2

 

- Advertisement -

View Ratings | Rate It

http://www.myspace.com/jetsetaustin
I am deeply saddened and ashamed of what our country has come to stand for, as we are losing our civil liberties each and every day. The Bush Administration's history of corruption, abuse, and lies are no longer being tolerated by the majority of (more...)
 

Share on Google Plus Submit to Twitter Add this Page to Facebook! Share on LinkedIn Pin It! Add this Page to Fark! Submit to Reddit Submit to Stumble Upon



Go To Commenting
/* The Petition Site */
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.

Writers Guidelines

Contact AuthorContact Author Contact EditorContact Editor Author PageView Authors' Articles
- Advertisement -

Most Popular Articles by this Author:     (View All Most Popular Articles by this Author)

Underage Sex Scandals Nothing New to Congress

The RFID- Micro-chip Privacy Problem; No End in Sight

Rampant Voter Fraud in America

Texas Governor's Debate Got Touchy at Times

Corrupt Republicans Ruin Democracy

Military Petition Questions Occupancy