I like to listen to the shock jocks and conservative pundits and political preachers because it's good to know what your enemies are saying about you. I've never before thought of politics in terms of actual enemies but the latest bloom of ultra conservatives has shown itself to be violent and anti-U.S. with a desire to completely remake the U.S. government in their own image. They are an armed camp and unafraid to say so which means they're also minimally intelligent...just intelligent enough to be dangerous, as my mom used to say. Their leaders walk around in suits and ties and live in royal surroundings while they do the Herod bit and wash their hands of the violence all the while financing it and making sure that it has the proper food to flourish. These people like to hoist their guns and declare themselves patriots. So, how patriotic is it for 18% of the people to declare that they're going to take over and force their ideology on the other 82%? They think like the Europeans who came to this continent and declared that they had god on their side and therefore were divinely destined to rule here. They want desperately to bring back segregation, even slavery and the way to do that now is to imprison as many non-whites as possible and put them to work for the state government and the corporations that they hope to entice to move here. They want desperately to teach Christianity in the schools and to reform state law to conform to Christian beliefs. The many militias that have sprung up since the election of Barack Obama will fail in their goal of taking over the White House by force. For all of their willingness to ride around with their militia logos enblazoned on their pick-up trucks and their assault weapons threatening anyone who disagrees with their methods, they aren't a match for the Army of the government they're trying to take down. The war against the Federal Government that's being fought in the Congress right now, however, could conceivably be won because of the constant barrage of fear being thrown at the working class. They should know they're cutting their own throats when they vote Republican, but they don't. It will either fail because there are enough people who don't want to go back to segregation and subjugation of women and filthy air and water or it will win and then bring down us all because the states can't survive without the Federal Government.I've tried to imagine what Georgia would be like without the Federal government to intercede on behalf of civil rights and it looks pretty much like it would revert back to what it was originally....... a prison colony.