Send a Tweet
Most Popular Choices
Share on Facebook 1 Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Reddit Tell A Friend Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites
Exclusive to OpEdNews:
OpEdNews Op Eds

How much do we really know about the universe?

By   Follow Me on Twitter     Message Fakeer Ishavardas       (Page 1 of 3 pages)     Permalink    (# of views)   No comments

Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; (more...) ; ; , Add Tags  (less...)
Add to My Group(s)

Valuable 1  
View Ratings | Rate It

opednews.com Headlined to H4 8/22/18

Author 80869
Become a Fan
  (4 fans)


(Image by maxpixel.net)   Details   DMCA
- Advertisement -

Frankly, we know crap, if not less than it about the universe.

Oh yeah, we may have stumbled upon about the existence of billions of stars and galaxies etc. Human minds speculate. Then, some among us start to postulate that this known universe came into existence a few billion years ago - owing to a propped-up and pooped-up 'big bang theory' by a practicing Christian gentleman; who paradoxically, belonged to the scientific community. He admitted as much to a fellow scientist, a Nobel prize winning physicist, that it was just a theory!

About the atom also, which is the basic component of this so-called universe, we know only that it is but 99.99% space - of its essential nature and make we know nothing! Of the rest of the 0.01% of the part of the atom that is 'solid' matter so to say, we happen to know a little bit. And only this little!

- Advertisement -

What is this space, which consists of 99.99% of the atom, of which we hardly know anything, made-up and composed of ?

The universe is mostly space.

We humans, with our current scientific knowledge know next to nothing about Space, its fundamental constitution, composition etc.

- Advertisement -

The scientists know as much about the universe as do jihadists about God!

In simple words, nothing!

So, what are we to do, to get a better understanding of whatever is? Perhaps we need to take on this query rather ultra-scientifically, and therefore, metaphysically.

The metaphysical positioning and reality is that this know universe, and everything else that we see, is nothing but an illusory display by the shadow of no-thing-ness.

Meaning thereby, that we, along with the known universe, are not a 'thing' or a this-that material or empirical 'matter' as such.

Outwardly, we and our universe may seem like a solid entity. But science informs us that atom is constantly and ceaselessly breaking and forming all the time. Hence, it is not solid, so to say!

- Advertisement -

The supra scientific final metaphysical reality too states thus.

Matter is but energy, science tells us. But what is this energy, its composition? And from where does it come from etc.? Its source, and that of this known universe, is pegged upon the whimsical big bang theory brought into existence by an obviously compromised 'religious' scientist - from the elite lot of modern science.

A whim cannot be relied upon to will or pin the Final Answer.

Next Page  1  |  2  |  3

 

- Advertisement -

Valuable 1  
View Ratings | Rate It

opednews.com

Author. Metaphysical Poet. Writer. FREE MYSTIC. M.B.A. Th.D. (Theology and Divinity). PhD (Religious Studies and Metaphysics). Trained in Yoga and Classical Indian (Vocal) Music. Written more than 30 Metaphysical Books in English, Hindi (more...)
 

Fakeer Ishavardas Social Media Pages: Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

Go To Commenting
The views expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.
Follow Me on Twitter     Writers Guidelines
Contact AuthorContact Author Contact EditorContact Editor Author PageView Authors' Articles
Support OpEdNews

OpEdNews depends upon can't survive without your help.

If you value this article and the work of OpEdNews, please either Donate or Purchase a premium membership.

STAY IN THE KNOW
If you've enjoyed this, sign up for our daily or weekly newsletter to get lots of great progressive content.
Daily Weekly     OpEdNews Newsletter
Name
Email
   (Opens new browser window)
 

Most Popular Articles by this Author:     (View All Most Popular Articles by this Author)

Nostradamus Not Needed! - Predicting the Outcome of May 2014 General Elections in India-- Counted by Electronic Machines

WAS JESUS A CHRISTIAN? - Metaphysics of Jesus

Drugs, Delusion, and Divinity

The INDO-AMERICAN Spat! - The Open Secret America Fails To Grasp About India

What Is the Nature of Our Soul?

BEYOND! - Life, Death, and Hereafter