There are many ramifications of Our Rights and Responsibilities to Other Animals of Our Planet. We would do well to eliminate certain creatures, because they are harmful to Us. But We must be careful not to remove too many links in the chains of Life on Our Planet.
We do not want to cause the collapse of Our Planet's Life Systems"that would endanger Our Existence. We would also do well to protect other creatures, because they enhance Our Existence with diverse, interesting and educational expressions of Life. Through these We learn more about Ourselves and Life itself.
(68) Animals have the Right to "low-stress" Lives, before they die. They shouldn't have to want for adequate food, water and shelter. They should not be isolated, unless their personality calls for this. The Responsibility of this Right lies squarely on Humanity. It is Our Responsibility to provide reasonable levels of comfort and decent relationship, to Animals; either through what We construct in Our Civilization, or in the non-crowding and non-pressuring to wild Animals domains in the remaining wildernesses of Our Planet.
The Responsibility of this Right is Ours. We, as the dominant species must maintain, Humanely, a proper relationship between available space and the number of other species within it.
(70) Animals have the Right to Healthy Food and Water.
(71) Food Animals have the Right to painless and quick non-suffering deaths. (Injections perhaps?)
When We do kill animals for food, it is Our Responsibility to do so as painlessly and as quickly as possible. For the Creature to just go to sleep and then, in that state, die, would be the ideal.
(72) "Pets" have the Right to good no-cruelty treatment, affection and Love from their Human Owners.
If you get no sense of happiness, or joy, from an animal that is with you, then you should not have pets.
(73) "Show Animals" have the Right to Live when they have superficial and/or cosmetic abnormalities. Killing them because they are not up to rigid genetic trait standards is unacceptable.
We should sell or give away, as "Pets", the show animals that do not meet cosmetic standards. Not kill them.
(74) "Service Animals", such as "Guard Dogs" and "Draft Animals" should be trained in their tasks Humanely and not made to perform beyond their capabilities.