reprinted from Dailykos.com
So I'm working this morning, like I do everyday, trying to come up with ways to promote my film, when I get this email from a guy who used to call my radio show over in Jackonville.
His name is Rod, and here's what he sent.
Rep. Allen West states that 81 Democratic House members are communists.I wasn't getting a whole lot done, so I figured "what the hell." I wrote him a response.
A CPUSA official is outraged & I agree. Isn't every Democrat a communist?
First of all, do I really want to empower him by getting all indignant and angry . . . validating how smart he thinks he is?
I'd much rather counter-attack, and put this joker on the defensive . . .
. . Like this.
That's right, Rod. Every Democrat is a communist . . . going all the way back to 1933 when FDR set up New Deal Communism. That would be the same New Deal communism you grew up under. The New Deal Communism that made us the richest, most powerful nation in history. The New Deal Communism that took us to the moon just 36 years after FDR was sworn in.
Let me show you the track record of those New Deal Communist Democrats.No Republican Patriot ever left office with unemployment under 5 % . . . including Reagan. No New Deal Communist ever left office with higher unemployment than they inherited . . . including Jimmy Carter who left the same unemployment he inherited from Ford.
- Communist Truman left 2.5 percent unemployment to Eisenhower.
- Republican Patriot Eisenhower left recession and 6.5 percent unemployment to Kennedy.
- Communist Johnson left 3.5 percent unemployment to Nixon.
- Republican Patriot Ford left recession and 7.5 unemployment to Jimmy Carter.
- Communist Carter wasn't able to improve much on the recession he inherited . . .
- . . . and neither were Republican Patriots Reagan and Bush, who left recession and 7.2 unemployment to Bill Clinton.
- Communist Bill Clinton left 4.2 percent unemployment to Dubya . . .
- Republican Patriot Dubya left recession and 7.6 percent unemployment to Communist Barack Obama.
3 out of 4 New Deal Communists left office with unemployment well under five percent.- Advertisement -
But wait . . . there's more.
Let me show you the GDP growth figures from best administration to worst.But wait, there's still more . . .
- Communist Kennedy/Johnson. 4.8 % average annual GDP Growth.
- Communist Truman. 3.8%
- Communist Clinton. 3.7%
- Republican Patriot Reagan 3.4%
- Communist Carter 3.3%
- Republican Patriot Eisenhower 2.9%
- Republican Patriot Nixon/Ford 2.8%
- Republican Patriot GW Bush 2.2%
- Republican Patriot GHW Bush 2.1%
Republican Patriot Reagan saved us all from the New Deal Stalinism we had all been groaning under . . . that Stalinism that gave us the era of the muscle car, and took us to the moon.
How did America do, economically, before and after the "Reagan Revolution." For example, how many quarters of economic boom did we have . . . quarters where annnualized GDP growth exceeded 6%.