From Robert Reich Blog
From youtube.com: Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses, yearning to breathe free
(Image by YouTube, Channel: Jack Presbury) Details DMCA
1. A record high of 75 percent of Americans now say immigration is a "good thing" for the country.
2. America needs more immigrants, not fewer, because our population is rapidly aging.
5. Trump's claim that undocumented immigrants generate more crime is dead wrong. Both legal and undocumented immigrants are significantly less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States.
6. Violent crime rates in America are actually at historical lows, with the homicide rate back to its level from the early 1960s.
7. Illegal border crossings have been declining since 2014 -- long before Trump's "crackdown." There is no "surge" in illegal immigration.
Please spread the truth.