1. What this country needs is a good public works program.
2. More money for public schools sounds like the right answer to me.
3. Property taxes should equal the cost of maintaining our infrastructure.
4. Free trade has destroyed the American wage scale.
5. I don't invest in what's good for America; I only invest in what's good for me!
6. Political lobbyists cause so many of our problems.
7. Our social safety net is woefully inadequate.
8. I encouraged my son to join the military for the educational benefits.
9. Put it back, we're almost out of food stamps.
10. College, son what do you want to go to college for? Get a trade, not everyone is cut out to go to college.
11. I use a cash only physician to eliminate those problems. I tell him what time I can be there.
12. If it's the landlord, tell him I'm not here.
13. We've got to get big money out of politics!
14. It wouldn't bother me, if they fracked in my neighborhood.
15. I guess we'll just have to settle for less.