Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter 7 Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest Share on Fark! Share on Reddit Share on StumbleUpon Tell A Friend 23 (30 Shares)
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites View Stats   65 comments

Time for Truth: Osama's Death Won't End War on Terror Until Americans Understand the Threat Was Always Us

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 1 of 4 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 11   Valuable 8   Well Said 6

opednews.com Headlined to H3 5/11/11

A Time for Truth:
                   Bin Laden's Death Won't End War on Terror
               Until Americans Understand the Threat was Always Us

By Susan Lindauer, 9/11 Whistleblower and author of

Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover Ups of 9/11 and Iraq

Some of our leaders think Americans don't need the truth about 9/11 any more, because Osama's dead and it's over.

As somebody who got brutalized at "ground zero" of the 9/11 cover up for most of the past 10 years, I could not disagree more. I'm sick of asking for a proper Congressional investigation. Congress already knows the truth about 9/11. That's why they're not poking around. However, it's a huge mistake for the rest of us who know the truth, or parts of it, to wait for permission to speak. America has trapped itself in a mythic nightmare about terrorism that exaggerates our enemies, while our leaders manipulate our sense of patriotism and effectively blind us to mistakes in national security policy. It's not a successful policy if it weakens our country.

The United States has reached a tipping point when we have to consider the end of the "American Age." In which case, an honest examination of 9/11 becomes imperative. Americans must understand 9/11, so that we can puncture the creepy bubble around the War on Terrorism, and sweep away the phony threat that's got all of Washington plotting Wars in the Middle East, bankrupting our economy with runaway defense spending, and tearing down civil rights in the name of national security.

The lie itself is formidable. Valerie Plame recently tried to assure Bob Tuskin at the Intel Hub that the U.S. government could never keep such a huge and devastating secret as 9/11 for so long. Wanna bet? Myself, I got rewarded with 5 years of indictment as an "Iraqi Agent," including one year in prison on Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas--without a trial or hearing--after I requested to testify about Iraq and 9/11.

Thirty days after I spoke with top staffers for Senator Trent Lott and Senator John McCain, the FBI showed up with a warrant for my arrest.

My 5 year indictment on the Patriot Act nicknamed me "Symbol Susan." It was not subtle. The viciousness I suffered was purposefully designed to scare off on anybody else who might consider talking. The cover ups of 9/11 and Iraq distinguished the Patriot Act as the premiere weapon to take down whistle blowers.

To those others I say, they cannot silence us if we refuse to give up our voice. I challenge Congress to put our country on the right track by holdings hearings on 9/11 to take our testimony. I will gladly swear to all of the following under oath:

THE TRUTH: A SUMMER OF ADVANCE WARNINGS

The truth is that our team, which triangulated the CIA and Defense Intelligence Agency, discussed the 9/11 attack in its exact scenario and time frame throughout the summer of 2001. We talked about it practically every week at our meetings. We also discussed it on the telephone, pointedly joking "Hello NSA! Pick up the phone--" knowing the National Security Agency had wire tapped my lines.

There's no question that the story of the 9/11 conspiracy was planted months in advance to prep the intelligence community for the government's reaction. And it unfolded exactly as they told us it would--with a little help from an orphan explosives team. That will be explained in a second article. The two are not contradictory.

Before we get to that, Americans must first accept the motivation for 9/11, and why the U.S. government allowed it to happen. This was a Pearl Harbor Day. And it achieved an agenda, which was already well defined.

From the first moment that I was told about 9/11 in April and May of 2001, I was informed that the United States planned to declare War on Iraq immediately when 9/11 happened. The two were already linked as cause and effect.

Threats of War Against Iraq

Next Page  1  |  2  |  3  |  4

Susan Lindauer was a U.S. Asset and one of the very first non-Arab Americans indicted on the Patriot Act, accused of acting as an "Iraqi Agent" for opposing the War. She was imprisoned on Carswell Air Force Base for a year without a trial, while the (more...)

Whistleblower: Libya "Vampire War" is About Oil, Lockerbie and CIA Heroin Op

THE UGLY TRUTH: VIDEO OF LIBYAN REBEL BEHEADING GADHAFFI SOLDIER And Other NATO War Crimes

The Patriot Act: When Truth Becomes Treason

Oil War: Putting Out Fire with Gasoline in Libya

WARNING: THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS DEMOCRACY

Comments

Groundbreaking journalism from someone who's had a... by John Peebles on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 2:24:35 PM
I agree with all your observations.... by Ron Brassfield on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 6:16:15 PM
except the idea that Bin Laden's alleged murder wa... by Peter Duveen on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 8:31:30 PM
...Bin Ladin's death (if it didn't already happen ... by Bia Winter on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 7:40:42 AM
Very well said! That's why I've decided I'm tired ... by Susan Lindauer on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 11:29:36 AM
Thanks so much for the contribution of this and yo... by Mike Preston on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 2:32:48 PM
I don't see any here.... by Maxwell on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 7:33:42 AM
...you've probably been spending too much time und... by Bia Winter on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 7:58:35 AM
Would suggest I mindlessly follow my cult to the d... by Maxwell on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 10:55:18 PM
How could you talk to Iraqi diplomats about "if a ... by Maxwell on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 9:00:18 PM
She was arrested after the implementation of the P... by bogi666 on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 5:34:59 AM
There's a massive discrepancy in what the MSM repo... by Susan Lindauer on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 9:23:48 PM
As someone who fought the "Patriot" Act and got a ... by Bia Winter on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 7:51:01 AM
I have been familiar with your story since '06..I ... by Kevin Kakareka on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 11:40:51 PM
Thank you so much, Kevin! I'm amazed how so many p... by Susan Lindauer on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 9:46:48 AM
Quite correct, we're living in a cage of mind cont... by Ron Brassfield on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 6:31:02 PM
Because I remember where I was working at the time... by Ron Brassfield on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 8:26:20 AM
To avoid that paranoia, most will never perform th... by Ron Brassfield on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 8:28:07 AM
When George Bush and Cheney were "Installed" (and ... by Bia Winter on Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 6:32:48 AM
What's the grand scheme of these actions? What's t... by martin weiss on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 6:35:02 AM
The grand scheme Martin is to keep perpetuating wa... by Kevin Kakareka on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 7:53:15 AM
In addition to the financial greed and benefits fo... by Fannie LeFlore on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 1:58:55 PM
I agree with Kevin and Fannie's observations, but ... by Ron Brassfield on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 6:49:22 PM
A good explanation of how these players got their ... by Susan Lindauer on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 9:46:55 PM
The Pentagon, along with the US position across oc... by Ron Brassfield on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 6:50:24 PM
If you want to really make a difference in this fi... by Kevin Kakareka on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 8:16:56 PM
It is English!... by Ron Brassfield on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 9:42:19 PM
Your English is very good. I wish more people woul... by Elizabeth Hanson on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 9:37:29 AM
It doesn't matter who is in the Oval Office...wh... by Bia Winter on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 7:56:17 AM
What I have a hard time with is that if your story... by Dale Snyder on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 10:07:20 AM
My book is titled Extreme Prejudice for a reason. ... by Susan Lindauer on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 10:19:51 AM
You don't have to sell me on the fact that there w... by Dale Snyder on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 1:06:09 PM
If 9/11 was indeed a farce, it was orchestrated by... by Dale Snyder on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 1:06:55 PM
Dale, before you try to discredit Susan, go read w... by Kevin Kakareka on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 9:02:16 PM
I don't discredit Susan, she discredits herself. P... by Dale Snyder on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 1:13:13 PM
Dale, my friend, I'm sorry, but what planet have ... by Susan Lindauer on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 2:43:35 PM
The same pressure that was applied to Susan was im... by Bia Winter on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 8:11:52 AM
... were those weaponized US Army Anthrax letters.... by Ron Brassfield on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 8:34:07 AM
the Neocons!... by Bia Winter on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 11:35:24 AM
Two theories of a 9/11 conspiracy are LIHOP--"Let ... by Maxwell on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 11:43:22 PM
That's their thinking, and that's exactly what the... by Susan Lindauer on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 10:25:13 AM
...if ya got em, blow em!... by Jimagination on Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 10:18:36 AM
Here is another information loaded link on Susan..... by Kevin Kakareka on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 6:46:48 PM
comes from Michael Collins. He covered my legal or... by Susan Lindauer on Friday, May 13, 2011 at 8:15:55 PM
I saw your picture at the link I commented on........ by Kevin Kakareka on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 6:53:12 AM
If only the world could go back to our days of inn... by Susan Lindauer on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 1:27:14 PM
Susan---Myself and some 9/11 truth activists have ... by Elizabeth Hanson on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 1:27:11 PM
Whether it's 9/11, environmental action, anti-war,... by Susan Lindauer on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 2:58:56 PM
Kucinich might be willing to take on your challang... by Eric Schwing on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 6:02:05 PM
I appealed several times to my former boss, Senato... by Susan Lindauer on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 10:15:02 PM
... and I bet they hate sticks.... by Ron Brassfield on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 8:42:02 AM
It is highly important for people like Susan Linda... by Ned Lud on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 7:59:01 PM
There is an education in this thread that extends ... by Mike Preston on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 8:24:59 PM
Susan L, I appreciated your work on Libya here at ... by Peter Duveen on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 9:07:00 PM
The lies about 9/11 and Iraq are much bigger and m... by Susan Lindauer on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 10:20:33 PM
A new allegation/truth revealed: Story Here ... by Kevin Kakareka on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 1:38:26 AM
This is the key paragraph in the above mentioned a... by Kevin Kakareka on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 8:27:25 AM
is a threat to national security. I've been comme... by bogi666 on Monday, May 16, 2011 at 5:26:42 AM
Susan, I have been going like a banshe on FaceBook... by Kevin Kakareka on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 4:19:55 PM
Extreme Prejudice touches so many hot issues--- Th... by Susan Lindauer on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 10:23:05 AM
A lot of people have contacted me on Facebook in t... by Susan Lindauer on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 10:31:07 AM
I have been shut down at FaceBook.............when... by Kevin Kakareka on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 8:43:27 AM
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth i... by Susan Lindauer on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 8:56:02 AM
I posted it on FB four days ago with a Susan quote... by Ron Brassfield on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 9:40:33 AM
It's apparent the media has a smidgen of autonomy,... by Ron Brassfield on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 9:42:25 AM