President Obama's reelection shows that African-American stake in governing is normal"
Melissa Harris -- Perry
There were worse times but not that mean and shallow like now
So, where are those liberal
lawyers and civil libertarians now?
Joe Scarborough on "Morning Joe"
America is all about helping people.
We do not have to call Dr. Kevorkian, God Bless his soul, anymore. Our government is there to our service. If any of us wants to commit suicide he/she does not have to go to Oregon or Switzerland. The much more cheaper way is to go the Mexico, stand in the middle of the desert and shout, "Death to America!" - preferably in the company of some grim-looking Mexicans not more than 20 years of age. With our ever-vigilant government you can be sure that some "informed official" will classify you and them as an "imminent threat" and send one of the those "robots, that roam the sky" to drop a bomb at you with the appreciative precision. That's the tax money in action. That's our courageous Constitutional President protecting us from evil and also serving the consumer demand. He believes you; if you announce that you hate America, that actually means it and he is there to solve all your problems. And their problems too. Nobody will have to pay for the funeral: you all will be conveniently vaporized. Jesus, US-style loves you.
You should not be selfish, though. This new government service is available to the market both individual and in bulk. The possibilities are endless:
- You can arrange for such service for a person you don't really like. Sort of a deathday gift. To do that you simply can concoct a YouTube reel with that person surrounded by suspicious-looking characters showing a middle-finger and claiming that to be an imminent threat to America.
- You can get rid of a bratty teenager bullying your children by assigning him with questionable parents or Middle-Eastern relatives.
- You can get rid of a homeless person or a group of them who squat in the building you want by luring them out into the open and asking them to shout some obscenities about terrorism.
- You can get rid of your competition, your bad professor, your boss, your employee, your exes of all kinds - all for free and with the full support of the federal government. Obviously, you have to hurry because all those people would love to get rid of you but it is a fair game.
- You can get acquainted with the "informed official" and (for a fee) get rid of whoever you want and wherever you want. That could be a new way of lobbyism.