This week, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor OrbÃ¡n told a cheering crowd of hundreds of thousands that his nation "decided we are not going to live anymore as prisoners of the international financial funds...." Go Hungary!
OpEdNews Op Eds
Still Report #117 - Hungary Celebrates FreedomBy Bill Still (about the author) Permalink (Page 1 of 1 pages)
, Add to My Group(s)
Director at Still Productions
In 1996, we produced the highly acclaimed documentary, The MoneyMasters ( www.themoneymasters.com ).
Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos, including:
1. The Hormone Headache
2. The Truth About TMJ - How to Help Yourself, the leading book on the temporomandibular joint problem. 148-pages, 1994, soft-backed. $20
3. The Money Masters
4. On the Horns of the Beast: the Federal Reserve and the New World Order - How a group of private bankers have been given a monopoly over our money. 158 page, softback. $20.
5. Legend of the Holy Lance - A fact-based novel about the lance that pierced the side of Jesus. 240 pages, Hardback, $27.95; softback, $20.
6. Breathing for Musicians - a 96-page manual for music students showing them common mistakes made in the teaching of wind instruments and voice. $20.
7. Why America Is Free: A History of the Founding of the American Republic 1750-1800
|The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.|
The time limit for entering new comments on this article has expired.
This limit can be removed. Our paid membership program is designed to give you many benefits, such as removing this time limit. To learn more, please click here.