This week, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor OrbÃ¡n told a cheering crowd of hundreds of thousands that his nation "decided we are not going to live anymore as prisoners of the international financial funds...." Go Hungary!
OpEdNews Op Eds
Still Report #117 - Hungary Celebrates FreedomBy Bill Still (about the author) Permalink (Page 1 of 1 pages)
, Add to My Group(s)
Director at Still Productions
In 1996, we produced the highly acclaimed documentary, The MoneyMasters ( www.themoneymasters.com ).
It predicted the economic events that are just starting to befall this
country. This is now considered THE classic work on monetary reform.
Nobel Prize winning economist Milton Friedman guided us during the
editing process for this 3 hour 23 minute documentary and provides his endorsement of it on our website.
Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos, including:
1. The Hormone Headache
- New ways to prevent, manage, treat, migranes and other headaches, 222 pages, soft-backed, published by Macmillian, 1995. $20. Over 20,000
2. The Truth About TMJ - How to Help Yourself, the leading book on the temporomandibular joint problem. 148-pages, 1994, soft-backed. $20
3. The Money Masters
203 minutes, 1996, a documentary history of the privately-owned central banking scheme and its effects on American history. $20 retail (2 VHS tapes or 1 DVD). Over 50,000 in print.
4. On the Horns of the Beast: the Federal Reserve and the New World Order - How a group of private bankers have been given a monopoly over our money. 158 page, softback. $20.
5. Legend of the Holy Lance - A fact-based novel about the lance that pierced the side of Jesus. 240 pages, Hardback, $27.95; softback, $20.
6. Breathing for Musicians - a 96-page manual for music students showing them common mistakes made in the teaching of wind instruments and voice. $20.
7. Why America Is Free: A History of the Founding of the American Republic 1750-1800
-- A 208-page 7-grade hard-backed text on the American revolutionary
period, 1998, published by the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association for The Society of the Cincinnati, Washington, D.C., $20. Over 60,000 in print.
|The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.|
The time limit for entering new comments on this article has expired.
This limit can be removed. Our paid membership program is designed to give you many benefits, such as removing this time limit. To learn more, please click here.