Director at Still Productions
In 1996, we produced the highly acclaimed documentary, The MoneyMasters ( www.themoneymasters.com ).
Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos, including:
1. The Hormone Headache
2. The Truth About TMJ - How to Help Yourself, the leading book on the temporomandibular joint problem. 148-pages, 1994, soft-backed. $20
3. The Money Masters
4. On the Horns of the Beast: the Federal Reserve and the New World Order - How a group of private bankers have been given a monopoly over our money. 158 page, softback. $20.
5. Legend of the Holy Lance - A fact-based novel about the lance that pierced the side of Jesus. 240 pages, Hardback, $27.95; softback, $20.
6. Breathing for Musicians - a 96-page manual for music students showing them common mistakes made in the teaching of wind instruments and voice. $20.
7. Why America Is Free: A History of the Founding of the American Republic 1750-1800
OpEdNews Member for 142 week(s) and 2 day(s)
9 Articles, 0 Quick Links, 0 Comments, 0 Diaries, 0 Polls
Articles Listed By Date List By Popularity
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Sunday, January 12, 2014 (2 comments)
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Monday, January 6, 2014 (1 comments)
Friday, November 15, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013 (2 comments)
Friday, November 8, 2013
Sunday, October 27, 2013 (1 comments)
Monday, October 7, 2013 (1 comments)