March 30, 2008
Dear Representative Frank,
The U.S. has written laws so that people might know their rights and secure justice in the courts.
Article 1, Section 8 states:
Congress shall have power to coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;
Article 1, Section 8 does not say:
"Congress shall appoint an international board of private bankers to take over their elected duty to coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;"
Over the weekend, I read ,"The Treasury's Summary of Regulatory Proposal, published March 29, 2008, which contains the following excerpts:
· "The SEC should undertake a general exemptive rulemaking
· . ...adopt overarching regulatory principles
· ... SROs permitted by statute to self-certify all rulemakings
· ...SEC propose to Congress legislation that would expand the Investment Company Act
· by permitting registration of a new "global" investment company process
· to merge regulatory philosophies and to harmonize securities and futures regulations and statutes
This proposal cannot have legal standing because it fails to "harmonize" with Constitutional benchmarks.
In fact, this proposal, which seeks to hand over Congress' regulatory power of Public Money to a private foreign power, namely, "global investment company," is clear evidence, I allege, of high treason.
My only question is, is your signature on this document?
If not, I suggest you immediately seek out judicial warrants on all government officials who collaborated on this document, and have them arrested on charges of high treason. I shall follow up on this request with a call to local and state officials to request a hearing on whether to have you indicted for your participation in an effort to defraud U.S. citizens out of their property and their ratified legal system.Sincerely,
Susan F. Allen, M.Ed.