1. You are fiscally conservative and believe governments should not spend more than you earn. The conversion of a national budget surplus into a doubled budget deficit appalls you.
2. You have read the Bible, especially the parts where it talks about what Jesus actually did such as throwing the money lenders out of the temple.
3. You have read the Bill of Rights and believe the words might have some importance for fairness and justice such as the parts that forbid warrantless searches and you wonder why the President admits spying on Americans without warrants and says he plans to continue doing so.
5. You believe that our system of checks and balances between the branches of government has worked well and should not be abandoned despite being at war, especially an undeclared one.
6. You are appalled at the lack of oversight.
8. You believe that diplomacy should be attempted before military force, especially when the military option costs billions a day.
9. You believe there should be plans for the peace as well as the war.
10. You do not believe you should be paying civil mercenaries $150,000 to do the same job privates in the military are doing for $20,000, especially when military families sometimes have to go on welfare.
11. You believe privates in the military ought to have effective armor vest and other basic necessities if they are heading into combat.
12. You believe members of the armed forces should not be forced to waste time being used as backdrops for politicians giving political speeches.
14. You believe there should be at least enough people in the military to get all its jobs done. For example, there is no excuse to not have guarded Iraqi arms depots so that the explosives could not be stolen for use later for explosives.
15. You believe there should be an accounting for the missing billions of nation building funds in Iraqi.