I pray this is one video you will take the time to watch. Please don't take what you see lightly. My husband and I were severely poisoned by toxic mold in our home. Our health and very lives were devastated. This could happen to you or someone you care about. It's become a national health crisis.
I appreciate WJBF reporter, Mary Morrison, taking the time to investigate our story. She speaks out on the effects of toxic mold in an effort to create a public awareness. Though many lives are reportedly being affected, the Medical College of Ga. takes the stance "There is no such thing as toxic mold, and at worst it can cause allergies which vary from person to person".
I pray our tragedy can somehow have a positive impact on mold-related illnesses. I've become aware of so much human suffering. Many people need medical care. They need support from the medical community. It's a very misunderstood disease. As explained, my life hangs in the balance.
Dr. Ari Vojdani explains the diagnosis of how mycotoxins diffused from my lungs into my bloodstream; Medical pathologist, William Croft, confirms in a biopsy, poisoning of my body by the deadly mycotoxin - trichothecene. This is a known agent of biowarfare and is produced from various toxic molds.
Please pass this video on to other news affiliates in your area or other outlets. There will be follow up stories on WJBF of other victims who suffer from the same illness. We need more people to have the courage to speak out on this alarming health issue. So many lives are at stake. Many of them are children.
Our goal is to let other victims know - you are not alone. You are in no way imagining your pain or bizarre symptoms. Our lives, like many, have been severely compromised but we are devoted to being there for others. We know how it feels to be so sick from toxins and have nowhere to turn. As our health allows, we are here to help you in anyway we can. Please help us educate the public before more people are injured.
God bless you. It's time to break the mold of greed, deceit and death.
Visit our website for more info on toxic mold and photos of injuries.
Iris & Tlee