Everything that is happening in the world right now boils down to resilience: the ability to flow with and adapt to changes and disruptions with ease and flexibility.
The New Humanity Vote Hope/Spring Equinox webinar and meditation happened Mar. 19. The discussion was all about how to nurture Inner Resilience through impeccable Spiritual Hygiene. And then you get to experience a powerful frequency that washes away fear:
The question of resilience looms at many levels right now:
Are our bodies resilient to the virus? Are we emotionally resilient in the face of unprecedented and rapid change in everything we know and have taken for granted? Are our collective systems resilient to a disruption of this magnitude? Are our communities resilient and able to stick together and support each other? Is our economy resilient?
We often look externally for a sense of safety and security. However, that is not where resilience ultimately springs from. Resilience always starts internally, with each individual, and grows out from there into every aspect of life and the choices we make.
With everything that we have known and taken for granted crumbling right in front of us, the area we need to most tend to now is our own inner resilience.
- Inner resilience means you are able to stay present, calm and centered, and maintain a clean, clear, open, expanded, joyful, state of being no matter what is going on in the world
- Inner resilience means you understand and know when fear, anxiety or worry creep in and have the know how on how exactly to shift into a fear-free, worry-free state of being with ease.
- Inner resilience means you know how to create your own reality within the larger reality, trusting your knowingness to guide you to be at the right place, at the right time
Inner resilience requires that you understand how to maintain impeccable spiritual hygiene.
That is exactly what we talked about during the New Humanity/Vote Hope/Spring Equinox webinar:
- How to stop collective fear from bleeding into you
- How to maintain an inner hygiene routine that will keep you fear free and calm
- How to stay in hope and expansion amidst increasing hysteria, panic and despair
Here is how one of our student put it: "There is another path forward. Entirely free of suffering - a space that is impenetrable to fear, where hope is the life-force and everything that shows up the golden opportunity to truly see ourselves and step into right alignment."
If you are looking for some clear, concise answers on how to create an unshakable inner resilience through impeccable spiritual hygiene, please view the Vote Hope webinar.
P.S. This is the time for the New Humanity to step up, and it begins with us knowing how to cultivate our own resilience through impeccable spiritual hygiene. That's when we can show up and help balance fear in the world and become the pioneers of a thriving, regenerative world. New Humanity, consider this your homing beacon: Click here to view the webinar online.