Secretary Clinton Delivers Remarks at the Human Rights Day Town Hall Meeting
(Image by U.S. Department of State) Details DMCA
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 1.7m votes at last count. Exit polling indicates she also won key states which suspiciously showed Trump "victories" of 1%.
Hillary Clinton must initiate a recount in key states MI, WI, NC, PA, FL, Ohio.
If the assault on democracy and respect for the votes of all citizens is not challenged, how can we ever again hope for an election that reflects the will of the people?
Congresswoman Nita Lowey
https://lowey.house.gov/contact/email (her web site will not accept
email from anyone outside her district, so use the phone!)
* Please contact Hillary Clinton and urge Hillary to press for a recount
* We need a recount of the ballots in key states MI, WI, NC, PA, FL, Ohio
* The person with standing to get recounts in those key states is Hillary Clinton.
* Clinton won the popular vote
* Exit polls showed her winning key battleground states that she later "lost" when the vote counts from hackable voting machines came in
* The deadline for requesting a recount in Wisconsin is this Friday, so time is very short.
* more than 1.1 million predominantly black, Hispanic, Islamic, and Asian-American citizens were stripped from the voter rolls
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Read below: USA Today calls for recount, How the vote was "Flipped and stripped"
Still time for an election audit: Column
This should be standard -- and it's easy, too.
Ron Rivest and Philip Stark 11:26 a.m. EST November 18, 2016
A Washington Post--ABC News poll found that 18% of voters -- 33% of Clinton supporters and 1% of Trump supporters -- think Trump was not the legitimate winner of the election. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., has called on Congress to investigate the Russian cyberattack on the Democratic National Committee and the election.
There are reasons for concern. According to the director of national intelligence, the leaked emails from the DNC were "intended to interfere with the U.S. election process." The director of national intelligence, the Department of Homeland Security, and the National Security Agency concluded that the Russian government is behind the DNC email hack and that Russian hackers attacked U.S. voter registration databases.