The following exchange is an example of that. In the end, this initially hostile person "got it" and joined the strike.
Q. "You conspiracy theorists have let everyone know about the problems, I mean screaming the problem. Yet there is never a solution. So what about the congress? Are we to go there and kick their ass during session? Or jump them one by one as they leave out? What, destroy all the voting booths on election day so "another crook" can't get it in? Hey if that's your plan...well... Let's do it, I'm game, put your money where your mouth is. As we will need bail money."
1. I have never mentioned conspiracies. What I believe is that over one million people have died because our government lied the country into a war with . I believe that we used to have the best schools on the planet but now California schools rank just above Mexico's. I believe there are atleast 30 pedophiles living within a 20 mile radius of you. The problems are just too many to list, but you get the picture. These are NOT conspiracy theories, these are the facts. Facts produced by the GAO (Government Accounting Office).
2. I believe that there are solutions and that they can be found at sites like Opednews everyday. The reason "they" have made you believe that there are no solutions is because they can only make money off of the problem. If they "solved" Iraq, they couldn't profit from the war, could they? Example: You can solve our immigration mess by simply enforcing the laws that have been on the books for 20 years. No fence, no round ups, no concentration camps. No new laws, no new ID's.
3. Back in the day WE would have tarred and feathered these politicians FOR LESS, but today people have to sit around wondering what to do.
5. A detailed plan that requires 'no ass kicking' is posted at OpEdNews. Historically it only requires 1/3 of the population to overthrow a corrupt government. According to every poll, congress' approval rating is 9% to 12%. The president's is around 20%. 80% of the country is angry about the direction the country is headed and 70% want the war to end.
6. I have members of the military signing up for the strike along with teachers, doctors, nurses, dentists, truckers, iron workers, firemen, and lawyers. Now who's going to be arresting whom?