4. An inheritance tax of 80-90% should be instituted depending on the size of the inherited fortune.
5. Institute a single payer health care system.
6. Completely remove the influence of money from politics. Advertising and other expenditures by candidates running for office should be controlled and paid for only by the government.
7. Supreme Court Judges should be directly elected rather than appointed by the usually a politically motivated president.
8. Significantly reduce our expensive international entanglements and concentrate our efforts on our own people's welfare.
We need to start a national dialogue and agree on a list of demands. We need to establish a centralized structure to receive and tally those demands. Then, we should demonstrate and march until our demands are met. As we watch the Egyptians struggle to achieve political democracy, we also need a revolution to achieve economic democracy.
As the majority, we should be able to achieve our aims peacefully. This is not going to be easy but it needs to be done for the welfare and better future for all Americans. While the Egyptian revolution is violent and bloody, ours should be carefully peaceful but determined.