1. With email and the Internet the world moves very very fast. Know the values and consequences of that.
2. Focus on what you want to achieve and not on possible obstacles. It is guaranteed that whatever you focus on will materialize faster.
3. Care about your staff and your clients. Treat people as you'd treat your own family.
4. Run tactically but think strategically. Just running won't get you far. You'll hit the wall. Strategically you'll find a way around it. But don't over plan without doing.
5. KNOW you will make mistakes on the way and don't be afraid to make them.
6. Put past mistakes behind you, and just try and grow from them.
7. Do what makes you happy. YOU. Not your environment, social circle, or external surroundings. You will never regret doing it your own way
8. Stop to reflect on daily, weekly, monthly and periodically actions of yours. Sometimes even a one-day trip can allow clarity.