The 2016 primary races are led by two baby-boomer bully buddies. It’s no surprise that both candidates talk about “me” more than “we” and rely on the following 7 Habits of Highly Effective Bullies:
1. The Feeling of Entitlement
2. Lack of Empathy
3. Lies Versus Critical Thinking
4. Emotional Domination
5. Bullies Lack Moral Compass
6. Bullies See Threats Where They Do Not Exist
7. Bullies Don’t Share WellBaby boomers who support Hillary or Trump don’t care about you or your children and your struggles. They don’t care if you have a roof over your head or a dream in your heart. T You are a cog in the machine until you drop dead. We have countries to invade and immigrants to kick out. May God bless America.