Add this Page to Facebook!   Submit to Twitter   Submit to Reddit   Submit to Stumble Upon   Pin It!   Fark It!   Tell A Friend
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite Save As Favorite View Article Stats
204 comments

Slay That Green Dragon

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 1 of 1 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Here on OpEdNEws, I haven't seen one single article supporting Hillary. It's not because we haven't accepted them. Matter of fact we welcome cogent, well written articles supporting ANY candidate, since we trust our readers to respond and balance out the perspective in the comments section.

It appears that the concensus of the readers and writers on this site, most of whom were Kucinich, Edwards or Paul supporters, are, except for the Paul supporters, now leaning towards Obama.

Meanwhile, there are loads of people who have already started, saying, if Obama or Hillary win, they'll go third party, or stay home. My mom used to say that was cutting off my nose to spite my face.  I encourage those of you who think that way to look at the priorities of Obama and Clinton compared to McCain or Romney. Sure, Obama and Clinton don't come close to Kucinich or Edwards or Gravel. But today, we face reality, and that means you get to vote on who is on the ballot. Yes,  a third party candidacy would be great, but only if we have instant runoff voting, so your vote ends up counting. Otherwise you are pretty much throwing your vote away.  This is my personal opinion. I see too many writers stating that there is no difference between Hillary and McCain. Sorry but the green dragon is at work.

In neuroscience, we talk about the reptilian brain-- the more primitive part ofthe brain associated with territoriality and raw emotions-- with rage. When the higher functioning cortex of the brain shuts down, the dragon part of the brain  takes over-- ranting, raving, fighting, running away...

Now, where does the green come into the picture? Green, as in green party. I didn't have any problem with Ralph Nader running in very blue states, where he did not put a Gore or Kerry victory at risk. But running as a green, the green giant led people in Florida and Ohio to vote green, for Nader, and that, my angry progressive friends, cost the planet and the United States dearly, leading to the election of the most despised man in the history of the world.

So... don't, in your green dragon, neurochemically impaired mind, tell me that Hillary, who is in many ways, pretty disgusting, as far right, as much DLC as she is, anywhere near as bad as any of the candidates on the right, except.... except for Ron Paul. And to all my progressive friends and readers and newfound critics who I've just pissed off, I offer no apology.

If Hillary and Ron Paul were the final candidates, it would have been a tough call to me. I'd have to chose between more WTOs and NAFTAs, compromises on civil liberties-- which Hillary would engage in, or onslaughts against women's rights. It would be a very tough call.

But we won't be facing that decisison. Ron Paul will not be on the ballot opposite a democrat. McCain or Romney will be. And to chose between Hillary or Obama and McCain or Romney is a no-brainer, unless you've been possessed by the green dragon.

The way to defeat a dragon is to stay calm. To take possession of your senses. Overcome your anger and your fear. Regain control of your higher brain. Because of you don't the dragon is deadly and will not only kill you but lay waste to the kingdom.

Okay, so now, I've pissed off the greens, the anti Hillary/Obama folks, the anti Paul folks. This article will probably cause some cancelled subscriptions. I'll live with it. It's better to discuss this stuff, to lay it out than to ignore it.

If you consider my concept of green dragon syndrome to be insulting, that 's okay. Maybe you'll get even angrier and vote for McCain or Romney, or Lyndon Larouche. Look at Anne Coulter. She says if McCain wins, she'll vote for and campaign for Hillary. I know. This inflames your green dragon syndrome. But don't you see? That makes her a blue dragon, assuming that she EVER had cortical blood flow.

Stay calm, think straight, think about the good voting for third party candidates did in the past two elections. Believe me, I am holding back on saying what I really think of those who are considering  going third party in 2008. Doing it in a blue state might be a symbolic gesture worth doing. But in any marginal state, considering it is, well, a sign of neurobiological impairment, at least, if you identify yourself as a progessive. It's time to be a pragmatist, which means, on Tuesday, if you're in a primary state, that you go out and vote for the candidate you 'll better be able to digest, even though he or she is less than perfect.

Rob Kall is editor-in-chief, publisher and site architect of OpEdNews.com, President of Futurehealth, Inc, and an inventor. He hosts the Rob Kall Bottom Up Radio Show, aired in the Metro Philly area on AM 1360, WNJC. Over 200 podcasts are archived for downloading here, or can be accessed from iTunes. Rob is also published regularly on the Huffingtonpost.com

Rob Kall Wikipedia Page

Rob is, with Opednews.com the first media winner of the Pillar Award for supporting Whistleblowers and the first amendment.

See more Rob Kall articles here and, older ones, here. To learn more about Rob and OpEdNews.com, check out A Voice For Truth - ROB KALL | OM Times Magazine and this article. For Rob's work in non-political realms mostly before 2000, see his C.V..  and here's an article on the Storycon Summit Meeting he founded and organized for eight years. Press coverage in the Wall Street Journal: Party's Left Pushes for a Seat at the Table

Here is a one hour radio interview where Rob was a guest- on Envision This, and here is the transcript.

To watch Rob having a lively conversation with John Conyers, then Chair of the House Judiciary committee, click hereWatch Rob speaking on Bottom up economics at the Occupy G8 Economic Summit, here.

Follow Rob on Twitter & Facebook. His quotes are here

My articles express my personal opinion, not the opinion of this website.

A Conspiracy Conspiracy Theory

Terrifying Video: "I Don't Need a Warrant, Ma'am, Under Federal Law"

Cindy Sheehan Bugged in Denver

Ray McGovern Discusses Brutal Arrest at Secretary Clinton's Internet Freedom Speech

Libertarian Legacy? Ron Paul's Campaign Manager, 49, Dies Uninsured, Of Pneumonia, Leaving family $400,000 Debt

Interview: McCain Fellow Hanoi Hilton POW & Naval Academy Dorm-mate; Why He Won't Vote For McCain

Comments

If I am faced with choosing between bad or worse o... by john riggs on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:15:10 AM
Well John that is exactly what you'll get if y... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:42:45 AM
In one breath you approve of the Clinton legacy of... by ardee D. on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 5:40:42 PM
Of course Nader had a constitutional right. Huckab... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:50:01 PM
I must wonder whether your position is one in whic... by ardee D. on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 8:44:49 AM
Now, where does the green come into the picture? G... by Gregory Wonderwheel on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:50:44 PM
and a fomer Black Panther has a real chance. Frank... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:01:54 PM
In 2000 and 2004 I thought Nader & his supporters ... by Kathleen Bushman on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:09:15 PM
Isn't it interesting when you wake up to see t... by Gregory Wonderwheel on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:52:26 PM
It isn't very education to argue "yes he ... by Gregory Wonderwheel on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:42:40 PM
You fool!  Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. wrote a lon... by rhalfhill on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 5:10:26 PM
I never said I supported globalization, either by ... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 10:41:25 AM
Mr. Shaw, and Rob, you are assuming that it will b... by Kathleen Bushman on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:03:50 PM
I'm not assuming anything. I do however questi... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 5:04:27 PM
I canvassed for the DNC in 06 - I have also campai... by Kathleen Bushman on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 11:21:34 PM
In point of fact,Mr. Shaw, you said we were better... by ardee D. on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 6:49:00 PM
that you condemn my viewpoints as non factial when... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 7:34:27 PM
If the economy seemed so much better in the Clinto... by Kathleen Bushman on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 2:57:02 PM
I'd like to tip my hat in respect to Chalmers ... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:11:02 PM
Clinton - at the very least - did not use the bull... by Kathleen Bushman on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:17:02 PM
I fail to recognize your argument in that. To Clin... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 6:36:47 PM
for the truth of the economic trends and the notin... by ardee D. on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 8:12:43 AM
Insanity: repeating the same action but expecting ... by R. Queisser on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 3:06:15 PM
Uh, that would be changing the dang colors so a pe... by Roger on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 3:14:44 PM
True and absolutly sickening. My Green monster wil... by Timothy V. Gatto on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 6:38:38 PM
I agree wholeheartedly Rob and your mother was rig... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:20:02 AM
You have just clearly demonstrated that you are ou... by Alfred Jones on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:18:41 AM
I've already acknowledged that Hillary is a co... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:32:36 PM
Those are the corporate MSM sElections - why shoul... by Kathleen Bushman on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:29:29 PM
They'll simply lie down like sheep, ignore the... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 8:02:33 PM
Neither of them galvanized the Democratic vote and... by Kathleen Bushman on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 11:39:36 PM
Great points. People need to stop thinking with th... by John R Moffett on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:28:38 AM
gave a talk at one of my brain conferences, where ... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:38:39 PM
...to see some humor rise out of the primordial oo... by Sandy Sand on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 5:31:27 PM
Pribram has been one of my heros for years. I'... by John R Moffett on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 8:49:21 AM
How you can offer Ron Paul as a possibility is a p... by Caronome on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:29:26 AM
is better than what we have now, which is no healt... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:47:41 AM
Bayardtom wrote about Ron Paul: His posi... by Gregory Wonderwheel on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:04:08 PM
In a DEMOCRACY I vote for the candidate who best r... by Craig Seeman on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:29:34 AM
Believing anything coming from the enemy camp, par... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 9:01:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jJtSkQlhqI... by Craig Seeman on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:30:22 AM
I know few people read books anymore, but "Se... by Edward Ulysses Cate on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:32:24 AM
People are REALLY INEXCUSABLY NAIVE if they vote f... by Ingrid on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:27:18 PM
...people are extremely inexcusably naive if they ... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 11:38:11 AM
There is no "enemy camp" in my mind. The... by Ingrid on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 9:45:04 AM
     The corporate powers here... by Brad on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:39:36 AM
How is not supporting the democratic candidate goi... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 9:13:59 AM
If Obama continues to talk sweetness but takes no ... by David Weiner on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 9:33:08 AM
The poor guy hasn't even been elected yet and ... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:40:16 PM
I owuld urge you to read the editorial in the curr... by ardee D. on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 5:49:39 PM
Well apparently and in spite of this "is Obam... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 10:58:18 AM
Sorry I jumped the gun on that one! You are right ... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:21:22 PM
my apology goes to David.... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:45:29 PM
I do not see Obama as a traitor to his race anymor... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 2:45:10 PM
Actually, I have been supporting Obama through thi... by John Sanchez Jr. on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:39:38 AM
will be to hold onto, let alone expand a congressi... by John Sanchez Jr. on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:58:11 AM
...but I think the bluedog(republican) democrats a... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:52:57 PM
several republicans in the house and senate are gi... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:35:26 PM
For too many presidential campaigns I have voted f... by Dave Peter on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:46:15 AM
Call it Green Dragon or Purple Penguin but this ti... by Papawhale on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 9:55:01 AM
But no one seems to want to face that truth... by arlen custer on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:37:29 PM
Accept this and perhaps we can begin to think clea... by Daniel Geery on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 7:37:01 AM
We don't know that for sure and we won't k... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:15:53 PM
For too many presidential campaigns I have voted f... by Dave Peter on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:46:51 AM
your vote counting equally may be a presumptious c... by John Sanchez Jr. on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 7:45:54 AM
to anyone whom I have offended with a stupid missp... by John Sanchez Jr. on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 8:32:30 AM
to the editor for correcting that thoughtless mist... by John Sanchez Jr. on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 1:03:05 PM
Obviously, your comfortable comment writers are co... by TrachtyJr on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:47:45 AM
If you call living in a small studio cottage as be... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:07:24 PM
1) If Ron Paul were elected, there would be no ass... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 9:07:57 AM
Anthony. It is crucial the neocons be removed. The... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:25:44 PM
Dennis' seat is being challenged by a more cor... by Shallel on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:30:33 PM
nothing is for sure, but the coalition Dennis is b... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:59:06 PM
Over EIGHT THOUSAND Registered Democrats in Florid... by Jeanette Doney on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 9:30:10 AM
I like Ron Paul, nearly as much as Dennis Kucinich... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:42:38 PM
Hemp industrialization is the answer to our proble... by Garry Minor on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:08:06 PM
To Rob Kall: If you are in fact refering to Ron Pa... by Cap'n Stubbs on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:23:17 PM
You wrote: The way to defeat a dragon is to s... by Barbara Peterson on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:06:25 AM
I understand what you're saying but every time... by Michael Shaw on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:00:13 PM
You wrote: I understand what you're sayin... by Barbara Peterson on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 6:33:58 PM
And I agree totally!... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 11:10:26 AM
I would buy locally from a locally owned grocer if... by Kathleen Bushman on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 12:32:27 AM
The way to defeat a dragon is to stay calm. To tak... by Gregory Wonderwheel on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:34:53 PM
When we are motivated by fear we seldom make smart... by Alfred Jones on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:08:03 AM
not the "lesser evil," they are an integ... by Richard Mynick on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:02:24 AM
the Green Party isn't? There are some who migh... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:00:22 PM
Do your REALLY believe there is no difference betw... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:46:51 PM
Rob, I did not say that there is no "differen... by Alfred Jones on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 4:32:15 PM
Caleb Friz:Friz' statement matches my underst... by Cass Martinez on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 12:34:31 AM
I believe I am facing reality, and yes, I am angry... by Barbara Peterson on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 7:09:35 PM
Why did you say that?... by Timothy V. Gatto on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:15:56 PM
I know, Iknow...I sound bitter, but tell me where ... by Papawhale on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:12:59 AM
I understand where Rob Kall is coming from and why... by John Wages on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:18:26 AM
who failed to take courageous stands on the issues... by Daniel Geery on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 7:45:11 AM
Here's a link to an article that I wrote on Op... by Mark Adams on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:29:58 AM
http://prorev.com/connex2.htm just for the re... by john riggs on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:36:36 AM
The real common denominator between Hillary, Obama... by "Hoss" David P. on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:39:47 AM
Nader believes that the system is totally corrupt,... by John Hanks on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:40:55 AM
 Did you see that recent article here from br... by Mark E. Smith on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:44:55 AM
Mark, your words still make more sense than most a... by Tony Forest on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:58:40 PM
That's really the bottom line.  However, ... by Ingrid on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:36:33 PM
cast my vote, just for the fun of it ifa) my absen... by Tony Forest on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:48:41 PM
Mark, you wrote:If you get a chance to watch the n... by Barbara Peterson on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:12:43 PM
As an observer and a very concerned citizen of the... by IwasJulius on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:51:11 AM
An alternative not mentioned in this article is th... by Bob Kinsey on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:56:27 AM
The only reason they aren't as corrupt as the ... by Mark E. Smith on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:20:41 AM
And as a fan of Naomi Klein I understand your logi... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:23:38 PM
That'll fix their wagon... whoever they are.Re... by John R Moffett on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:28:11 PM
The idea that there is no discernable difference b... by Maxwell on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:10:46 AM
Bravo Maxwell! I can't say it enough!... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 1:09:05 PM
Kucinich was my first choice on the Democratic sid... by Geno Matthias on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:14:01 AM
and like you I supported Kucinich and I feel exact... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 1:19:46 PM
I must agree with those who vehemently disagree wi... by Steve Windisch (jibbguy) on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:22:14 AM
without instant runoff, third party votes are thro... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:51:57 PM
Except that instant run-off will never happen... by Steve Windisch (jibbguy) on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 4:15:35 PM
I'd like to add, what Jigg speaks of makes goo... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:50:39 PM
Stop blaming Ralph Nader for Gore not being in off... by Ty on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:31:10 AM
This country was intended to be a republic. Unders... by Ferdinand on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:54:43 AM
What are the two greatest crises facing us? If you... by welshTerrier2 on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 11:55:45 AM
It is not and has never been about defense. The Mi... by Shallel on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 6:34:35 PM
the cause/affect, the nearly total obliteration of... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:30:30 PM
Ok. You’ve raised two issues: Bill of Rights... by welshTerrier2 on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 10:35:17 PM
my viewpoint exactly. We have nothing to lose but... by Kathleen Bushman on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 12:10:33 AM
All the usual arguments were trotted out then for ... by Richard Mynick on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:21:25 PM
While the dems did do the big things, they have do... by Rob Kall on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:04:17 AM
We've been told since 2006 when they were re-e... by Kevin Gosztola on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:26:24 PM
One cannot lose what one does not own. Candidates ... by Robert Moskowitz on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:28:00 PM
Yes! And maybe it will also enable Bush enough tim... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:52:04 PM
Here we go again with the timid liberals bashing a... by Pete Perry on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:33:19 PM
Again someone proposes "instant runoff voting... by Joyce McCloy on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:36:30 PM
If you lean towards Hilliary if it were a Clinton ... by Alice Lillie on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 12:38:37 PM
It seems nobody has the guts to talk about partial... by Ingrid on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 3:09:00 PM
Six pound, fully-formed babies were brutally murde... by Ingrid on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 10:25:09 AM
This quote is an excellent summation, sent to me i... by Frank J. Ranelli on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:31:39 PM
Humiliation.  A consequence of continuing to ... by Laudyms on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:47:22 PM
I agree-- But all of them are better than stupidit... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:58:17 PM
Just as right now the Dems are collaborating with ... by Laudyms on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 5:18:40 PM
...so many smart people here who think the "p... by waldopaper on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 1:54:30 PM
the same discussion over a year ago. 3rd Ps and al... by Tony Forest on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:05:46 PM
a reality to replace it, please let us all know.... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 1:34:47 PM
realityQuestions ? ... by Tony Forest on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:17:03 PM
for the laugh.... by Cass Martinez on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 1:00:33 AM
Nice article Rob.You certainly know how to ge... by Munich on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:13:42 PM
Hitlery the movie  http://www.hillarythemovie... by john riggs on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:13:54 PM
creation entirely -- if you click on the "Abo... by Richard Mynick on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:33:33 PM
Truth is truth. Doesn't matter what category o... by Ingrid on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 3:16:19 PM
I have two words for anyone thinking of letting an... by Shallel on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:54:18 PM
The most coherent reason laid forth yet and a chie... by Frank J. Ranelli on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 4:13:54 PM
no coffee?... by John Sanchez Jr. on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 8:13:32 AM
In Russian it is a symbol of alcoholism and the so... by Mark Sashine on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 2:58:38 PM
I feel the same way. How can you vote for evil?... by Bob Gormley on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 4:04:56 PM
If we don't vote and let others choose which &... by Sandy Sand on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 5:43:49 PM
   You're statement about not voting... by Bob Gormley on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 8:11:26 AM
Evil has its levels and the truth is that there hu... by Rob Kall on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:17:10 AM
who are not currently supporting impeachment is to... by Brett Paatsch on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:42:10 AM
 With your background in neuroscience and psy... by Rick Mason on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 3:07:59 PM
Hey, this is supposed to be a democracy. Why don&... by PrMaine on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 3:31:49 PM
...in a REAL fight:  Superman or Mighty Mouse... by waldopaper on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 3:58:09 PM
Now is the time to send a message, and a strong on... by SpiritBlooms on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 3:53:23 PM
I believe that a third party vote is, effectively... by Francis Ferguson on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 3:58:35 PM
"I believe that a third party vote is, effec... by SpiritBlooms on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 4:52:59 PM
I tend to argue against voting for third-party can... by PrMaine on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 6:53:57 PM
"Progressives can argue that they have good r... by SpiritBlooms on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 2:39:58 PM
last year's average: 42%-Independent 33%-Democ... by Kathleen Bushman on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 11:52:18 PM
Republicans have mastered the art of stealing elec... by PrMaine on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 7:16:15 PM
"I believe that a third party vote is, effect... by Gregory Wonderwheel on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:26:41 PM
The lie that the Corporate Media sell over and ove... by Alfred Jones on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 5:00:06 PM
You touch here on an issue that seems to underlie ... by PrMaine on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 2:02:44 PM
I was taught in 4th grade that America is great be... by harold burbank on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 5:20:54 PM
Maybe we should, maybe we shouldn't. Human evo... by E J Antunez on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 6:19:32 PM
The Green Party had nothing to do with the stealin... by Robert N Smith on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 6:27:17 PM
 Nader very likely got the Shrub into office ... by Francis Ferguson on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:33:33 AM
Election boycott"The oppressed have power&quo... by Tony Forest on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 6:39:30 PM
Greek Civil War: 160,000 (Truman) Korean War: 3 m... by coyote on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:21:54 PM
Thank you for your informed input here. People are... by Ingrid on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 10:36:18 AM
who votes for a Democrat (or a Republican) is fail... by coyote on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:35:57 PM
...the founders of this country did not allow for ... by Mark E. Smith on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 8:57:16 PM
This bullshit "realpolitik" is what got ... by waldopaper on Saturday, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:26:30 PM
 I AGREE, FINDLY SOMEBODY HAS THE BIG PICTURE... by RICHARD SHADE on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:46:30 AM
....There are two big parties in this country. I h... by Geno Matthias on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 1:13:15 AM
 AND WE ARE ALL FOOLS FOR PLAYING, DOES ANYBO... by RICHARD SHADE on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:35:37 AM
I'm a Kucinich supporter but would have gone w... by Marta Barbosa on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 6:25:46 AM
I am sorry to have to remind everyone of the histo... by Deborah Emin on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 7:00:51 AM
I'm sorry so many of you lament the current el... by Gustav Wynn on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 8:26:54 AM
 "Even Ralph Nader must admit....without... by Mark E. Smith on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 9:29:42 AM
With all due respect to the comment above, Obama h... by Susan Rapp on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 9:40:25 AM
  How close were Bill and Hillary in decision... by lupercio on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 10:44:49 AM
Please, let's don't mention the other party. Repu... by Margaret Bassett on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 11:57:51 AM
I read all of the "Dragon" comments and ... by harold burbank on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:17:56 PM
Having really closely followed politics for about ... by Justin Finney on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:40:51 PM
How could you have paid attention to the 2000 elec... by John R Moffett on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:24:17 PM
There were easily enough votes for Nader in Florid... by Francis Ferguson on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 12:49:28 PM
Consider the short history of the past seven years... by Rafe Pilgrim on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 1:24:58 PM
Mom was born Canadian and I have many relatives an... by harold burbank on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 1:44:31 PM
I recognize the reptilian brain idea from Thom Har... by Jim Eldon on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 2:11:55 PM
Whether or not we win - we Americans MUST not allo... by Kathleen Bushman on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 2:18:31 PM
Rob,The development of a third party strategy that... by Martin Zehr on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 2:56:49 PM
First, I apologize for being away for so long due ... by Kenneth Barr on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:02:35 PM
I find the motto, "Don't Let The Perfect ... by Gregory Wonderwheel on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:13:02 PM
I can't in good conscience vote for Cluster bomb H... by Kathleen Bushman on Monday, Feb 4, 2008 at 1:25:47 AM
Hoping against hope that the Democrats would treat... by Gregory Wonderwheel on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 3:32:29 PM
Gore in his fabulous fighting book, "Assault ... by Alan MacDonald on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:22:43 PM
As of today, I'm not voting for either of the ... by August Adams on Sunday, Feb 3, 2008 at 9:24:45 PM
I was an official Green Party Observer in the elec... by Michael Cavlan on Wednesday, Feb 6, 2008 at 6:10:11 PM