Add this Page to Facebook!   Submit to Twitter   Submit to Reddit   Submit to Stumble Upon   Pin It!   Fark It!   Tell A Friend
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite Save As Favorite View Article Stats
154 comments

Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Mickey Mouse

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 1 of 1 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 3   Well Said 3   Valuable 2

Headlined to H2 11/8/08

November 8, 2008

Three days in to the President-Elect term for Barack Obama and the critics are already out in full force. Criticism is always expected and should be welcomed but there is a fringe element of it that seems to delight in twisting reality to fit their doom and gloom mentality. These fringe elements spent the last six months trying to dissuade people from voting at all; claiming that no votes were going to count and that the election was already stolen – nothing you could do about it. Oops. Guess they didn’t realize, as I stated in numerous articles, that you cannot steal but a certain percentage of an election. The Obama wave was too great for the election theft machine.

Now the same crowd moves past their election theft claims to pretend that Obama is merely a Bush in hope’s clothing. Nonsense again. No matter whom he picks for his cabinet it is met with derision and some kind of proof that he just another part of the skull and bonesmen-illuminati-CFR – or whoever is the boogeyman this week. They of course offer no real solutions, just a mockery of anyone who voted for Obama. We the kool-aid drinking crowd. Their mantra is often heard accompanied by the proud claim of “Don’t blame me, I voted for Nader” (or maybe McKinney).

Look, Obama is part of the machine. I have said that repeatedly. But to pretend that there is no difference between he and McCain is simply a dangerously ignorant position to hold. I have heard people bemoan that no one can defend why they voted for Obama; so I will. This country had a choice three days ago. That choice was between Obama and McCain. A vote for Nader was a throw away vote; plain and simple. Until the 2-party system is eliminated and third party candidates are allowed to freely participate, this is simply the reality in which we live and vote. Now maybe this year the throw away votes did not matter in the face of the Obama landslide but it sure mattered in 2004 and 2000. It was the throw away votes that contributed to giving us Bush and Bush II. So, I could blame you; thank you very much.

On economics the differences were stark. Obama ran on restoring sanity to the tax code and ending the giveaways to the super-rich which were a staple of Bushonomics and would have been continued under McCain. He believed in a bottom up approach to McCain’s trickle down philosophy. That alone should have been enough to convince responsible people to vote for Obama. He also ran on closing loopholes designed to encourage companies to ship jobs overseas and tax credits for companies creating jobs in this country. None of that was in the McCain plan. On healthcare, Obama ran on the hope of universal coverage and while I am not sold on that yet, it was a far cry better than the scam McCain ran on of giving a $2,500 credit to shop for healthcare that routinely costs $12,000.

On foreign policy, I honestly believe that Obama will save literally hundreds of thousands of lives. I believe him when he says we will get out of the Iraq War. I also believe that his bluster on Afghanistan was necessary to not appear soft to the pro-security crowd. I think he is smart enough to realize that we will need to get out of there eventually as well. Let us also not forget that McCain joked about nuking Iran and Obama intends to be far more diplomatic than the reactionary McCain. On foreign policy it should be obvious that the responsible thing to do was to vote for Obama.

Lastly, we have the Palin factor. Sarah Palin was the biggest insult to the collective intelligence of this nation ever. Now that the election is over we are finding out that the shallowness ran even shallower. Not knowing who was in NAFTA and that Africa was a continent. Even if I disagreed with Obama on everything and thought he was the second coming of Herbert Hoover, I would have had to vote for him out of sheer duty to this country to ensure that Sarah Palin never resided in the White House.

Yet here we are, three days removed and already the progressive vultures are circling the Obama corpse they are trying to create. The man has named one person to his cabinet and already the doomsayers are looking toward who the Constitution Party will nominate in 2012. Do I think that President Obama will solve all our problems? Heck no. Do I think that he is the panacea to all that ails us? Heck no. But he is clearly intelligent and after the last eight years, that is a welcome sight. He had some good ideas, which I voted for and I think will surprise some people with how even handedly he governs. I think he will govern middle-left; which is a wise tactic to take.

I know that is upsetting to some who like the politics of division. They liked the labeling of everyone in America. You’re left and I am right. You are red and I am blue. It seems the problem for a lot of these people is not that the last eight years saw an oppressive government but that they were not the ones doing the oppressing. That is truly sad. They hide behind no solutions, just this droning, “Don’t blame me!”

Heck, Ralph Nader? Why not just say, “Don’t blame me, I voted for Mickey Mouse.” Or maybe try, “Not my fault – I voted for Goofy.” The result would be the same. You purposefully looked at everything discussed in here and thought so little of your vote that you threw it away. Who cares if that action led to a Bush III, in the person of John McCain? As long as you had the coverage you needed for yourself personally. As long as you can say, “Don’t blame me.”

Well, I do blame you. I blame you for coarsening the dialogue in modern politics in America today. I blame you for thinking so little of your country that you would throw away your electoral duty. Look, I like Mickey just as much as the next guy. He is cute, got those big ears, and heck – who doesn’t like a cartoon mouse? But he was soft on terror and had no visionary plans for the future of this country…

Seriously, the problem with Mickey or Ralphie – is that they had no chance of getting elected. Is the 2-party system a cancer eating away at our republic? As Palin would say, you betchya! Wink wink. But three days ago was not the time for petulant protest. It was time to do what was right for this country. Thankfully, most people did. Now is the time to support Obama and see what he can do to right the wrongs of the past eight years. Now is the time to hopefully heal the wounds of division that have bled for so long now. Now is the time to ensure that as Americans, we will not have to worry about who to blame in the future because we are working together in the present.

I pray for a future where blame is not the focus. I pray for a future where Mickey and Cynthia, and Ralph all have a voice at the table of political discourse and at the debates. But until that magic day, I will continue to vote for the person who stands the best chance of solving our problems and actually get elected. If I turn out to be wrong, I will take the blame for my vote; no problem. At least my vote was not for a cartoon character so I could absolve myself in advance for anything that might go wrong.

With apologies to Mickey- who is a fine mouse and a damn good American.

Anthony Wade, a contributing writer to opednews.com, is dedicated to educating the populace to the lies and abuses of the government. He is a 46-year-old independent writer from New York with political commentary articles seen on multiple (more...)

Preparing the Cover Story for the Theft of the Election

Sarah Palin, A Wolf in Moose Clothing

Hate and Hypocrisy Pays Well – The Rush Limbaugh Payoff

Birth of the Red-Letter Christian Movement

Why, As a born again Christian, I cannot morally vote for John McCain

First They Came For the Soda"

Comments

My opinion is that a choice between two evils lead... by Kelly Mitchell on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:43:51 AM
You miss the point. There was a real choice to be ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:21:15 AM
"You miss the point."Actually, it seems ... by Harold Smith on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:37:43 PM
Is that you? ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:38:58 PM
Move along - nothing to see here...... by Harold Smith on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:42:59 PM
You miss the point.... by David Hastings on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:01:41 PM
Move along - nothing to see here...... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:39:54 PM
any large organization has a culture and rules. He... by Steven Leser on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:55:53 PM
I agree with you entirely.That being said, I think... by PrMaine on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:56:06 AM
I agree. That is the problem. The thrid party vote... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:23:00 AM
a candidate that would end the illegal occupation ... by ed kriner on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:04:23 AM
some of what you say is accurate, but not all. Som... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:25:39 AM
I listed 6 things I wanted in a candidate.  Y... by ed kriner on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:11:37 AM
The point is that some of the things you list are ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:42:19 PM
tell you what, tony - i'm totally not afraid t... by rich andrews on Thursday, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:12:47 PM
I think it is wrong to assume that anyone who is n... by Jerry Lobdill on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:10:48 AM
I am not suggesting that contructive criticsm is n... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:29:15 AM
I just spent eight years reading bumper stickers t... by Ivan Hentschel on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:16:50 AM
Part of my point and an exccellent observation. Th... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:30:41 AM
The vote is largely a racket.  Activism is fa... by John Hanks on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:39:31 AM
There are no principles of polarization.   ... by Steven G. Erickson on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:41:10 AM
I do not know if he would do it, but I have conist... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:57:28 AM
International Man of Mystery Barack Hussein Obama ... by Johnny Delgado on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:32:59 AM
He did, it is on record.... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:48:12 AM
Give Obama time. He can't go in and get the f*... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 12:58:59 AM
"I honestly believe that Obama will save lite... by Michael Fury on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:19:07 AM
Don't lay this at my feet. I have been a vocal... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:51:12 AM
Gee, I have been watching some television and it s... by WML on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:59:15 PM
Name someone who could beat Hillary Clinton and th... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:02:12 AM
If you want to help out, apply for a job on change... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:22:20 AM
Please pray that our great nation don't fall under... by Johnny Delgado on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:21:44 AM
I doubt you ever go back and look for replies to y... by WML on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:44:51 PM
well said... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:44:31 PM
The problem from a progressive point of view is th... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:33:40 AM
That was a loing explanation but its premise is wr... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:55:39 AM
I never adopt an extremist point of view during ca... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:11:18 AM
Keeping the myth alive that people who voted with ... by Steve Hanken on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:37:28 AM
Keeping the myth alive that people who voted with ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:02:24 AM
I know it's real important for you to feel goo... by Mr M on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:18:19 AM
Spare me the junior high psyche 101. This article ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:35:20 AM
So, you don't have to justify your vote, but o... by Mr M on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:24:42 PM
You and other negaholics distort REALITY and write... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:32:58 PM
50% of the people do nto vote for the reasons you ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:28:57 PM
... for as long as I've been alive nearly 50% ... by Mr M on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:40:07 PM
I assume you were addressing this to Rob? I have n... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:48:07 PM
... trusting Obama on his word if it weren't f... by Mr M on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 7:31:25 PM
Assuming you are correct, could you not see that M... by WML on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:41:46 PM
... and look at the endorsements. There was no way... by Mr M on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:17:48 PM
Or he would never have gotten elected! Give him ti... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:20:34 AM
I agree that there is more going on in the country... by Snoopy on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:03:40 PM
i cant thank you enough for referencing the Sam Sm... by rich andrews on Thursday, Nov 13, 2008 at 8:13:08 PM
Anthony writes, "...I pray for a future where... by Richard Mynick on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:25:33 AM
  Lesser-evilists are apparently incapab... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:43:01 AM
Hello. I'd guess that exactly that statement h... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:35:18 PM
is not that the two are "the same," but ... by Richard Mynick on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:49:50 PM
Mr. M and countless others here have argued with m... by Steven Leser on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:12:04 PM
a careless & inaccurate rendering of the real ... by Richard Mynick on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:12:53 AM
If he came across like a flaming nut job.... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:26:01 AM
Was "Wow" directed at me?  It doesn... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:26:50 AM
I think they are 2 separate things. Sure there are... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:51:23 AM
... these ideas, when run through to their logical... by Steven Leser on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:25:01 PM
What is misleading is to say that Democrats win be... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:34:02 PM
talk about what he's doing wrong or what you&#... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:40:01 PM
so you dont vote for him but want the credit? That... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:24:46 PM
This article is an example of political bigotry. I... by Kevin Gosztola on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:37:03 PM
This is all good and fine in philosophy class but ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:34:22 PM
I said, "This is an example of political bigo... by Kevin Gosztola on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:14:37 PM
Let me explain how words work. When you say an art... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:26:18 PM
If I go along with that line of thinking, than I w... by Kevin Gosztola on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:49:56 PM
Hedge all you like Kevin, your original argument h... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:06:37 PM
I don't know if McCain would have been better ... by Kevin Gosztola on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 7:21:37 PM
Anthony, you are so often black and white about th... by Cheryl Biren on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:51:03 PM
This thread has been hijacked by people who do not... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:56:46 PM
Anthony!... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:33:29 AM
It felt cathartic, lol.... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:42:04 PM
Real life, is:"Meet the new boss, same as the... by William Whitten on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:20:53 PM
... you said above that people are not saying that... by Steven Leser on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:29:56 PM
  However, Bush administration critics who ho... by William Whitten on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 2:11:08 AM
I have to say that this new editorial policy is in... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:20:09 PM
I have to say that this new editorial policy is in... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:00:26 PM
What may be viewed as negative by one could be cri... by Mr M on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:35:32 PM
This is the most intelligent posting of this threa... by Bill Cain on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 10:56:32 PM
See any contradiction here?:"No matter whom h... by David Hastings on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 1:59:55 PM
See any contradiction here?:"No matter whom h... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:13:03 PM
hanging right here, poodle breath.... by David Hastings on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:16:45 PM
LOL, you don't even know me.... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:50:35 PM
I would posit that with152 articles, 2 quicklinks,... by William Whitten on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:01:53 PM
That is part of what I have been writing about sin... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:08:37 PM
because the Republicans have controlled the REGIME... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:40:15 AM
The charge of bigotry is correct and it has been a... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:05:27 PM
The charge of bigotry is correct and it has been a... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:24:02 PM
You're claiming to love third parties but are ... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 2:51:41 PM
You're claiming to love third parties but are ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:13:47 PM
Parts of the Bush program.He also has been complic... by Kevin Gosztola on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:58:20 PM
You seem young and idealistic, and very philosophi... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:49:58 AM
It's possible. But, now with Obama elected, th... by Kevin Gosztola on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 9:06:07 AM
It's possible. But, now with Obama elected, th... by Kevin Gosztola on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 9:11:16 AM
is the time for all good people to promote the goo... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:11:28 PM
This is why we voiced concerns about Obama's p... by David Hastings on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:02:56 PM
e." Nov 08 11:02 Obama'... by David Hastings on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:24:19 PM
You have a link to press tv, what are you saying? ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:37:34 PM
OK - maybe I have something for both sides now and... by Christopher Wright on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:36:57 PM
http://writein2008.blogspot.com/ ... by Christopher Wright on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:38:39 PM
Several people have tried to hijack this thread an... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:06:12 PM
... thread hijacking is listed as one of the crite... by Steven Leser on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:45:00 PM
and there are a ton of trolls on this site now and... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 12:00:22 AM
I see, now you are the Man with the Lexicon. You w... by William Whitten on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 2:24:24 AM
In the end you're coming down on the side of b... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:09:08 PM
I am not a democrat, never have been, never will b... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:33:24 PM
In response to your last post, one does not have t... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:19:11 PM
In order for your premise to be accurate, you woul... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:34:57 PM
Why should I have to cast my vote for Nader only i... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:07:02 PM
that Obama was a shoo-in, that he had the entire m... by Peter Duveen on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:43:31 PM
You argue what I have been arguing. We should not ... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 5:29:28 PM
I would think third party supporters would want to... by Sharon Roach on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 5:07:35 PM
Thank you for your observations. It is a shame. Pe... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 5:31:05 PM
First things first.  Doug Rogers mention... by Michael Cavlan on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 5:13:27 PM
You agree with them, so I am a bigot. How sad. Kee... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 6:03:02 PM
... agree with you - get a big "hu-rah!"... by Mr M on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 7:56:01 PM
... you write an article that waves a red-flag in ... by Mr M on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:05:11 PM
Thanks... by Steven Leser on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:46:39 PM
Just to be clear, I didn't say that Rob wasn&#... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:01:32 PM
By the distaste you display for third, fourth, fif... by dana clark on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 6:01:35 PM
Welcome to the site, first post and all - wink win... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 6:07:26 PM
The only throw away vote is no vote at all. A vote... by dana clark on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 6:27:49 PM
Thanks for your comment.... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 6:38:40 PM
mickey mouse is not a terrorist, everyone should h... by wayne tolbert on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 7:13:20 PM
Who knows?  But I say, let's assume that ... by Marcus B on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 7:51:27 PM
I'm going to choose to highlight what George C... by Kevin Gosztola on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:41:14 PM
LOLOL thank you Brother. That was fantastic. ... by Michael Cavlan on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:57:15 PM
Certainly seems like when the count is over, if Al... by Kevin Gosztola on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:06:10 PM
Third party voters in America has received over 10... by Kevin Gosztola on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 9:24:46 PM
It took 112 comments but I agree wholeheartedly.... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:35:22 PM
We've pretty much all made our points.  W... by Doug Rogers on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 10:36:15 PM
112 comments and you sitll get the basics wrong:&n... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Saturday, Nov 8, 2008 at 11:40:10 PM
To be critical of Obama or the Democratic party is... by Doug Rogers on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 12:36:38 AM
I wrote the article. I know exactly what I said an... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:22:55 PM
Blaming others is an effective method for peoples ... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 12:52:07 AM
I am familiar with Tolle. Utopia is a wonderful dr... by William Whitten on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 2:54:11 AM
I agree with you. I use different terms, such as m... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:26:06 PM
became corrupt? No, they were shot or died, but I ... by Elly Faden on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:15:50 PM
I voted for Obama instead of Barr/McKinney/Nader o... by Sam Adams on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 3:47:06 AM
I agree with about half of what you wrote and I am... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:29:14 PM
 First, Mr. Wade, I am not saying that there ... by rhalfhill on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 6:31:17 AM
I am for third parties being allowed into the main... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:31:49 PM
.....Anthony. Another thing  I found perplexi... by Michael Shaw on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 11:51:21 AM
I do not dislike Nader either. I wish he had a sea... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:34:23 PM
For a while Obama swore he would try to stop grant... by ed kriner on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 12:44:42 PM
I wish i had an answer for evertyhing everyone eve... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:37:35 PM
Hey Anthony Wade,  You have some amazing s... by Brad Evans on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 7:33:46 PM
Nice way to end this thread. Thank you.... by Reverend Anthony Wade on Sunday, Nov 9, 2008 at 9:53:08 PM
This is something that really needed to be said, a... by mlevans on Monday, Nov 10, 2008 at 9:14:15 AM
If we all were pleased with the election and went ... by Paul Kruger on Tuesday, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:16:05 AM
The absolute irrationality of all this is what I l... by denny03 on Friday, Nov 14, 2008 at 9:47:26 AM