Add this Page to Facebook!   Submit to Twitter   Submit to Reddit   Submit to Stumble Upon   Pin It!   Fark It!   Tell A Friend
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite Save As Favorite View Article Stats
71 comments

Obama Keeps Shrinking Those "Little brain" White Male Penises

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 1 of 1 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Well Said 12   Must Read 7   Funny 5

Headlined to H1 11/14/09

First, he, a black man, was elected president. That started the penises of millions of white Americans shrinking, causing them to lose those feelings of being superior to millions of blacks.

Then Obama bowed to an Arab Potentate. This sent the right wing blogosphere and talk show bloviators into a tizzy... and their sense of Americans being "better" and superior was assaulted again-- a few more imaginary inches lost.

On his latest trip to Pacific nations, Obama has bowed to Japan's emperor. The Drudge report's making a big deal about it, just as when Obama bowed to the Saudi potentate. Actually, Drudge links to a benign article in the LA Times, but the right wing echo chamber knows what to do with it. They'll question Obama's patriotism, accuse him of weakening America's image.

It's sad, really, that this will send Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, etcetera into shriveled states of mind, lambasting Obama for failing to stand up hard and strong for America.

it's pathetic that these talk hosts and their small minded little boy listeners will be offended that Obama had the confidence to show diplomatic deference to other world leaders.

I've been describing Beck supporters Beck Brains, but maybe we should take some inspiration from the movie, DEFENDING YOUR LIFE, and call them as the judges in heaven described souls not ready for heaven, as "little brains who live their lives primarily based on fear." And clearly, they are "little" in other ways too. (reference to little brains is about halfway into this video excerpt from the movie.)

Seriously though. America is big and strong enough to be confident enough for its leader to show respect to other nations' leaders, showing deference based on their cultures.

Failure to be able to show such deference is a huge sign of lack of self esteem and self-confidence. Obama is demonstrating the STRENGTH of America and the American character.

Right wingers who attack him for his bowing are showing just how small they really are, in so many ways.

Rob Kall is executive editor, publisher and website architect of OpEdNews.com, Host of the Rob Kall Bottom Up Radio Show (WNJC 1360 AM), and publisher of Storycon.org, President of Futurehealth, Inc, and an inventor . He is also published regularly on the Huffingtonpost.com

Listen to over 200 of Rob's Podcast interviews here.

Rob is, with Opednews.com the first media winner of the Pillar Award for supporting Whistleblowers and the first amendment.

With his experience as architect and founder of a technorati top 100 blog, he is also a new media / social media consultant and trainer for corporations, non-profits, entrepreneurs and authors.

Rob is a frequent Speaker on the bottom-up revolution, politics, The art, science and power of story, heroes and the hero's journey and Positive Psychology. He is a campaign consultant specializing in tapping the power of stories for issue positioning, stump speeches and debates, and optimizing tapping the power of new media. Watch me speaking on Bottom up economics at the Occupy G8 Economic Summit, here.

See more Rob Kall articles here and, older ones, here.

To learn more about Rob and OpEdNews.com, check out A Voice For Truth - ROB KALL | OM Times Magazine and this article. For Rob's work in non-political realms mostly before 2000, see his C.V..

And here's a one hour radio interview where I was a guest- on Envision This, on 10/23/13. And here is the transcript.

And Rob's quotes are here.

To watch me on youtube, having a lively conversation with John Conyers, former Chair of the House Judiciary committee, click here Now, wouldn't you like to see me on the political news shows, representing progressives. If so, tell your favorite shows to bring me on and refer them to this youtube video.

Rob's radio show, The Rob Kall Bottom Up Radio Show, runs 9-10 PM EST Wednesday evenings, on AM 1360, WNJC and is archived at www.opednews.com/podcasts Or listen to it streaming, live at www.wnjc1360.com

Rob also hosted a health/mind/body/heart/spirit radio show-- the Rob Kall Futurehealth radio show. Check out podcasts from it at futurehealth.org/podcasts

A few declarations.

-My articles express my personal opinion, not the opinion of this website.

Press coverage in the Wall Street Journal: Party's Left Pushes for a Seat at the Table

A Conspiracy Conspiracy Theory

Terrifying Video: "I Don't Need a Warrant, Ma'am, Under Federal Law"

Cindy Sheehan Bugged in Denver

Ray McGovern Discusses Brutal Arrest at Secretary Clinton's Internet Freedom Speech

Libertarian Legacy? Ron Paul's Campaign Manager, 49, Dies Uninsured, Of Pneumonia, Leaving family $400,000 Debt

Interview: McCain Fellow Hanoi Hilton POW & Naval Academy Dorm-mate; Why He Won't Vote For McCain

Comments

I don't care that he is black. He could be purple ... by Sean Parker on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:44:37 AM
I am one of those who actively supported Obama's c... by Nathan Nahm on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:06:09 AM
Thank you, Nathan,I worked just as hard to get Pre... by Dak on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:37:21 AM
Nathan, I suppose if I were awake enough to read y... by Dak on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:40:09 AM
"I have never seen our current President show any ... by Dak on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:29:42 AM
"Here was Bush pissing on everyone for 8 long year... by Bia Winter on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:50:49 PM
It is up to you to prove that you deserve to live ... by BFalcon on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:45:34 AM
OK, I didn't vote for (Green), and I'm not a fan o... by 911TRUTH on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:15:13 AM
Whathave "penises" got to do with it? What you say... by Nathan Nahm on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:49:42 AM
If you wanted to buy women's sympathy by this poli... by BFalcon on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:58:37 AM
Do I sound like I am using a trick to buy cheap po... by Nathan Nahm on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 4:09:39 PM
if I misunderstood.As I said, the point is right i... by BFalcon on Tuesday, Nov 17, 2009 at 2:48:23 PM
....enough sense of humor to know what Rob's talki... by Bia Winter on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:57:05 PM
Well said. We were once known for our manners. Pre... by sandy valencour on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:50:31 AM
Obama doesn't need to shrink white American penise... by TL Winslow on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:53:20 AM
This article is an example of what passes for inte... by Mad Jayhawk on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:59:02 AM
but appears pretty good and most people seem to li... by BFalcon on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:07:20 PM
They found the secret location of the DNC headquar... by Mad Jayhawk on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 3:17:26 PM
In the e-newsletter I sent out today, I commented ... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:16:02 PM
It is hard to wear a shoe when it is on someone el... by Mad Jayhawk on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 3:19:43 PM
This article is an example of what passes for inte... by Mad Jayhawk on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:00:25 AM
OMGod... I hope you are not from Kansas! I am as e... by Dak on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:47:22 AM
The point, as I see it, is that the faux bravado,t... by Don Smith on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:00:51 AM
Amen, AMEN, and...AMEN!!! Truth Wins Out!!! We'll ... by Dak on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:50:40 AM
If we had never invaded Iraq and removed Saddam fr... by Mad Jayhawk on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 4:34:29 PM
You wrote:"Without Saddam around to use all those ... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:47:29 PM
and did all these lovable things with their blessi... by BFalcon on Tuesday, Nov 17, 2009 at 3:05:01 PM
< Good points, Rob. In my own dealings with... by Richard Wise on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:01:42 AM
I wish we had more like you IN our government!Dak!... by Dak on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:52:51 AM
From what I viewed (didn't catch it all) on C-Span... by shirley reese on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:03:42 AM
..Still lurking in the bowells of the "Secret Unde... by Bia Winter on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:03:55 PM
And I hope that we can't be that stupid. He otherw... by BFalcon on Saturday, Nov 21, 2009 at 9:26:28 AM
I too am pleased that everyone around the globe se... by John Majors on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 5:37:53 PM
One very interesting article, Rob. Thank you. From... by Dak on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:05:23 AM
speak softly, mumble not when POWER drunkit takes ... by gone on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:05:25 AM
Love this song, and you did a nice job with it.Ev... by Bob Gormley on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 6:54:40 AM
"Obama is demonstrating the STRENGTH of America a... by Rafe Pilgrim on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:22:03 AM
Sorry to copy/paste a previous comment of mine tha... by Dak on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:02:14 PM
"America is big and strong enough to be confident ... by Darren Wolfe on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:30:59 AM
At all levels of humanity, people want respect for... by charles williams on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:04:30 PM
I really can't think of any of this as anything bu... by Ann Garrison on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:09:40 PM
...you aren't one of those who think he just zippe... by Bia Winter on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:09:24 PM
What a nice way to look at the man, but maybe you'... by Bryna Hellmann on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:22:33 PM
about the banks.. or goldman sachs. ... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 12:59:25 PM
Too many masters messin' up the Brew!... by Bia Winter on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:10:58 PM
Obama cozied up to the Iranians and the progressiv... by Mad Jayhawk on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:20:29 PM
for reciting tired, rancid right wing talking poin... by Rob Kall on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:35:49 PM
I'd like to see you begin with a few fresh ideas t... by bill darbyshire on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 1:27:37 PM
My first proposal (it may be something else)Push f... by BFalcon on Saturday, Nov 21, 2009 at 9:32:10 AM
on a Rez, in a city, town, burg, or hamlet a India... by shadow dancer on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:31:08 PM
All is vanity.Only God is good.... by Bob Gormley on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 6:57:13 AM
to see the President bowing to the Emperor of Japa... by Archie on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 1:38:40 PM
Rob gets this absolutely right! #p2 #topprog... by Linda Milazzo on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 2:00:49 PM
I may be white and my brain and penis are not the ... by Simple Truth on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 3:11:51 PM
Certainly, insurance companies are corrupt. They a... by John Majors on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 6:56:48 PM
"They have the special interests so far up their a... by Ginger McClemons on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:23:23 PM
You give them the pills and I will hold down the i... by Simple Truth on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 9:59:27 AM
Why are you inflaming racial stuff? What's the poi... by Matt Stouler on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 4:21:55 PM
As an old white boy with a very young girlfriend, ... by Doc "Old Codger" McCoy on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 7:43:50 PM
After 8 years of having a cowboy dodo in the White... by macdon1 on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 7:57:58 PM
OpHeadNews.com... by Allan Wayne on Saturday, Nov 14, 2009 at 9:40:19 PM
The issue of Obama bowing to the Japanese Emperor ... by Perry Logan on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 6:04:42 AM
Wow, Rob, Sigmund Freud would have a field day wit... by Eugene Elander on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 7:34:05 AM
What about McChrystal. He has a hard-on for more t... by Rob Kall on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:32:18 AM
So assuming 1/2 of the US population is male, and ... by John Majors on Thursday, Nov 19, 2009 at 2:01:22 AM
I just love the way you just throw your thoughts o... by shirley reese on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 10:37:18 AM
I just love the way you just throw your thoughts o... by shirley reese on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 10:37:19 AM
For over four years now I have been going straight... by Ed Encho on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 2:27:56 PM
Do what they do for ratings. I know plenty of cons... by Cheryl Biren on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 12:53:27 PM
Let us try to abandon the idea of the empire. Let ... by BFalcon on Saturday, Nov 21, 2009 at 9:53:54 AM
How do I say LMAO? Good post, one of the best in a... by bill darbyshire on Sunday, Nov 15, 2009 at 1:14:10 PM