VoteStrikers from around the world have been practicing non-compliance during the "economic downturn". This strategy was used by the founding fathers before open rebellion to weaken their opponent before actual battles took place.
40 retailer giants are closing their doors....WE SHUT 'EM DOWN!
Hundreds of banks have closed their doors...WHEN WE CLOSED OUR ACCOUNTS
Retail sales are down sharply....OUR CONSUMER FAST A SUCCESS
It's time to pat ourselves on the back, but also time to double our efforts and focus our attack.
We can defeat the CEOs and banksters! But they have discovered our greatest weapon and are fighting back.
A year ago, we suggested moving all accounts - mortgages, loans, etc. - to credit unions or to small independent banks. Such divestments brought an end to South Africa's Apartheid and Apartheid's biggest supporter was Bank of America (BofA).
The banks have felt the pain of our conglomerate boycotting strike and with no cash on hand, governments around the world had to step in and feed the beast. The banks were supposed to use this bailout money to make more credit available, but instead they turned their greedy gaze toward acquisitions, buying smaller unknown banks that now hold our cash.
So our first question should be: "Has my small independent bank been bought?" If so, it's time to find a credit union! Credit unions pay you a higher interest rate on your deposits and charge less interest on loans than banks do.
We can target the CEOs in a more effective way, one that won't cause as many layoffs. But this transition period will be painful. During a "General Strike", we need to look out for our neighbors, make sure our elderly neighbors have what they need.
Re-Focus Our Consumer Fast
- While it's still possible, use cash and trade.
- Move money out of big banks i.e., Bank of America, Wells Fargo, HSBC (Bank of China), CITIBANK. Move to local credit unions. Keep cash at home, at least to cover immediate expenses for a few months.
- Boycott Mobil/Exxon, Shell, Texaco, Chevron, BP. Use smaller independent stations. Also, reduce gas consumption. Stop fueling the terrorist. Learn to use less. Utilize hypermiling.
- Do your very best to stop using and throwing away plastic! It's a petroleum derivative. Buy milk in cartons. Recycle every bit of plastic you must use and return all plastic bags to the grocery store, including plastic bread bags and what your newspapers are wrapped with.
- Cancel cable TV. We are totally addicted to their 350 channels for sports, movies, porn, news. As long as they can keep us entertained, they know we won't think. Cancel newspaper subscriptions. The "MSM" (Main Stream Media) is totally controlled. Get your news from independent news agencies like OpEdNews.com and anywhere other than the MSM.